Personnel on third down/red zone

I am not calling for coaching heads or anything like that, I just noticed this

Anyone else notice that Westerkamp and/or Morgan are not playing in critical parts of games? I am a basketball guy, but in sports I try to have my best player in the game in crucial situations. When you aren't very good on third down and are having a rough red zone day, I don't understand that.

Thoughts?

Anyone else notice that Westerkamp and/or Morgan are not playing in critical parts of games? I am a basketball guy, but in sports I try to have my best player in the game in crucial situations. When you aren't very good on third down and are having a rough red zone day, I don't understand that.

Thoughts?

I get what you are saying but I do think the coaches know that they are doing.

Thoughts?

I think the do as well, don't get me wrong. I have just not seen every down WR substitutions for a VERY long time.

It is very puzzling why Westerkamp wouldn't be playing in the red zone and 3rd down. That's Tommy's guy, you'd think they'd want his safety net to be there. Another theory could be maybe they noticed Tommy forcing it to Westerkamp too many times, and don't want to risk a turnover in those situations. Not saying that's true, but would be an explanation

Thoughts?

I might get banned for this, but I'm not so sure about your statement.

Thoughts?

He had that redzone TD called back that was a flag...

Thoughts?

He had that redzone TD called back that was a flag...

Right, it's not every time. Just was surprised he wasn't in on EVERY red zone play and on all third downs.