who would we hire?

Swiv3D

Give Frost a shot

I'd be on board with this. Riley's gotta go. Soon.

We have nothing to loose at this point.

The only issue might be "political" depending on what Osborne's personal influence to Frost's decision would be.

I am unaware of this. Why would Osborne not want Frost here? Frost won Osborne a title.

Osborne and Perlman/Eichorst don't exactly have Sunday dinner together.

You have inside intel?

Give Frost a shot

The only issue might be "political" depending on what Osborne's personal influence to Frost's decision would be.

I am unaware of this. Why would Osborne not want Frost here? Frost won Osborne a title.

You have inside intel?

Are you asking him or telling him? You need to add do, to the beginning of your sentence.

Also, it doesn't take inside intel to know that it's true.

Give Frost a shot

Bingo

Yes sir.

I just don't understand why everyone in the state of Nebraska isn't after Mark Richt. High-character guy, ace recruiter, great coach, multiple-time conference championship winner, and he's from Nebraska and still has family there. Georgia fans are looking for a change, and maybe he is too... perhaps he realizes that a path to the national championship would be easier in the B1G. He's my #1 and it's not close.

• Fire 1

I just don't understand why everyone in the state of Nebraska isn't after Mark Richt. High-character guy, ace recruiter, great coach, multiple-time conference championship winner, and he's from Nebraska and still has family there. Georgia fans are looking for a change, and maybe he is too... perhaps he realizes that a path to the national championship would be easier in the B1G. He's my #1 and it's not close.

well, for there to even be a chance for Richt to Nebraska movement. Riley has to retire first.

well, for there to even be a chance for Richt to Nebraska movement. Riley has to retire first.

Retired, fired, bought out, whatever... still, there a lot of fans who say "no way" when Richt's name is mentioned -- I don't get it. He has everything you could want.

Retired, fired, bought out, whatever... still, there a lot of fans who say "no way" when Richt's name is mentioned -- I don't get it. He has everything you could want.

Well if I had to choose between him or Riley, I'd choose him any given day. Richt actually somewhat would make sense.

People are probably against him because he hasn't gotten to the top at Georgia when Georgia is your typical pre-season national champion and loaded with talent. That said, he's at least competitive in the SEC and hasn't had numerous 5-7 seasons in a weaker conference like the PAC-12.

Right now, if we could go back in time to last year, I would take anyone over Riley.

I'd be for Frost or Richt. If it is Richt, I would hope it would be soon. Because if we wait out Riley's contract or give him the 4-5 year window, Richt will be almost as old as Riley is now and we would be wondering about him having time to rebuild.

He has won multiple conference championships, and holds wins over Urban Meyer, Nick Saban, and Les Miles.....

I am pretty sure with the talent he had returning to UGA this year, he wouldn't have wanted to come to Nebraska if given the chance.

But now, after they lost bad to Alabama, and I am sure there is a loss or two down the road, maybe he would be interested in Nebraska.

Again, the problem is we are most likely stuck with Riley for 3-4 more years.