who would we hire?

Swiv3D

Jesus... As in you guys are ridiculous.

If you don't like it, why are you here? Come back in a few days

I never understand that. If you hate what your reading why insist on posting anonymously to tell us were all idiots. Go away, come back on tuesday and every one will be drinking kool aid again....

or, not.

• Fire 2

I never understand that. If you hate what your reading why insist on posting anonymously to tell us were all idiots. Go away, come back on tuesday and every one will be drinking kool aid again....

or, not.

Because I am a poster on this board and try to help keep the crazies under control. It's sad to see you're included in the group now.

or, not.

Because I am a poster on this board and try to help keep the crazies under control. It's sad to see you're included in the group now.

So you're saying you are cool with the product on the field?

Would be interesting to see what would happen if they fired this staff tomorrow and let TO coach for the rest of the year. I think our running game could be pretty effective and get Tommy back to passing the short game with only a few down-the-field-looks. I am still confused on our running back situation, seems like guys play a game or a few downs are are never seen again. Is there a Riley doghouse or is this just more examples of his piss-poor coaching techniques? I still would like to see Frost come back, I would be much more supportive of someone young and from NU and let him grown into the job. I just don't have patience for Riley and company ... I know some do and such, but I am sick of this already and it's barely October and in year 1. Ugh.

STOP! That's just mean! ;) jk-To have Tom & Co. back would be a sweet dream to be sure. I'm sad for this current staff because I think they really believed that they could make a difference. I'm very concerned for our boys too. I'm hoping somewhere inside they can try to put that debacle that happened last night behind them and move on.