who would we hire?

Swiv3D

Even if we only win one more game, Mike Riley and Co will most likely last through at least next year. I don't necessarily feel that we should even be debating firing him 5 games into his 1st year. That being said, there are threads that are talking about it so hypothetically if he were fired between now and the end of the season, who do we go after? Keep in mind I'm just being hypothetical so there's no need to defend why Riley should not be fired on this thread.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if they fired this staff tomorrow and let TO coach for the rest of the year. I think our running game could be pretty effective and get Tommy back to passing the short game with only a few down-the-field-looks. I am still confused on our running back situation, seems like guys play a game or a few downs are are never seen again. Is there a Riley doghouse or is this just more examples of his piss-poor coaching techniques? I still would like to see Frost come back, I would be much more supportive of someone young and from NU and let him grown into the job. I just don't have patience for Riley and company ... I know some do and such, but I am sick of this already and it's barely October and in year 1. Ugh.

• Fire 4