who would we hire?

Swiv3D

Give Frost a shot

No Thanks

Who Is that guy coaching for Michigan, I want that guy, call his agent

At worst with Frost this year we are 2-3 I bet he doesn't run a bootleg against Illinois though so most likely 3-2

Somebody else can pay for his training

Give Frost a shot

No Thanks

At worst with Frost this year we are 2-3 I bet he doesn't run a bootleg against Illinois though so most likely 3-2
Better yet if he did run a bootleg he wouldn't bury his qb by claiming it was a running play

It was, Tommy crapped the bed.

Give Frost a shot

No Thanks

Better yet if he did run a bootleg he wouldn't bury his qb by claiming it was a running play

It was, Tommy crapped the bed.

Its 3rd and 7 game on the line, you are average well over 4 yds a carry. The right play call is obviously a QB bootleg that is run only right? Except for the fact your skill guys are all running routes and your line is in pass pro. Its obviously Tommy's fault that he didn't just run on a designed run play that no one else on the field knew was a running play.

Even if we only win one more game, Mike Riley and Co will most likely last through at least next year. I don't necessarily feel that we should even be debating firing him 5 games into his 1st year. That being said, there are threads that are talking about it so hypothetically if he were fired between now and the end of the season, who do we go after? Keep in mind I'm just being hypothetical so there's no need to defend why Riley should not be fired on this thread.

Thats the most intelligent question that can be asked right now, and the other defense any person would have defending this staff right now. I was thinking one more year with Bo Pelini even though I was sick of him. The reason I said one more year is bc I was afraid of this happening, and I thought maybe once he had great DT's his defense might work. Some people don't understand how bad of shape we are in right now.

Give Frost a shot

I'd be on board with this. Riley's gotta go. Soon.

We have nothing to loose at this point.

The only issue might be "political" depending on what Osborne's personal influence to Frost's decision would be.

I am unaware of this. Why would Osborne not want Frost here? Frost won Osborne a title.

Give Frost a shot

The only issue might be "political" depending on what Osborne's personal influence to Frost's decision would be.

I am unaware of this. Why would Osborne not want Frost here? Frost won Osborne a title.

Osborne and Perlman/Eichorst don't exactly have Sunday dinner together.

Give Frost a shot

Osborne and Perlman/Eichorst don't exactly have Sunday dinner together.

Bingo