What it's looking like...

Also, GBRedneck, since when does good recruiting only equal leading for a player? Like, if we're not #1 on his list, then we're nothing? Also, many of the players you say we don't lead for have listed Top x (NO ORDER) lists, and you're conjecture is as good as Lebron James' on who their top school is.

I'm of the opinion that good recruiting is actually getting those good players to sign and make it to campus to contribute.

The former staff was also in on highly rated recruits that ultimately went else where.

Also, GBRedneck, since when does good recruiting only equal leading for a player? Like, if we're not #1 on his list, then we're nothing? Also, many of the players you say we don't lead for have listed Top x (NO ORDER) lists, and you're conjecture is as good as Lebron James' on who their top school is.

I broke down some of the "no order " lists above.

It's kind of like winning and losing. If they don't sign on signing day, you lost. There aren't any moral victories in recruiting. Then, you still have to wait a few years to see if they pan out. About half of them do and half don't.

It's kind of like winning and losing. If they don't sign on signing day, you lost. There aren't any moral victories in recruiting. Then, you still have to wait a few years to see if they pan out. About half of them do and half don't.

Well then in that case, everyone is at 0 and we can evaulate in February right? :)

All true, Walks. And even the people like me who support Riley are a bit dismayed by some of the things we've seen so far. Like clock management. And boneheaded moves at the end of games. And incredibly weak pass coverage. But it doesn't help things to be calling for Riley's head at this stage. It's just not going to happen.

I guess we just have to hope that Riley fixes the on-field problems. Pronto. And pulls in a decent recruiting class. This season is pretty much in the toilet. We just need to muddle through and get better for next year.

But we can still request he pull his head out of his ass though, right?

All true, Walks. And even the people like me who support Riley are a bit dismayed by some of the things we've seen so far. Like clock management. And boneheaded moves at the end of games. And incredibly weak pass coverage. But it doesn't help things to be calling for Riley's head at this stage. It's just not going to happen.

I guess we just have to hope that Riley fixes the on-field problems. Pronto. And pulls in a decent recruiting class. This season is pretty much in the toilet. We just need to muddle through and get better for next year.

Heh, it sure can't hurt. And I hope he hears it. Maybe the final minute of our next game will go better than our three Ls.

Heh, it sure can't hurt. And I hope he hears it. Maybe the final minute of our next game will go better than our three Ls.

Good because right now, he and his staff have their heads so far up their backsides it's caused them to do a sh**ty job so far

Good because right now, he and his staff have their heads so far up their backsides it's caused them to do a sh**ty job so far

Yeah but they can prolly see what they had for breakfast.

Well then in that case, everyone is at 0 and we can evaulate in February right? :)

Sure. Let's include the Beavers in that evaluation:

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/10/shurod_thompson_4-star_safety_4.html#incart_2box

• Fire 1

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/10/shurod_thompson_4-star_safety_4.html#incart_2box

LOL.

Case you care, we're up to 28th ranked class. Oregon State is 61st. Keep reaching bud.

LOL.

Case you care, we're up to 28th ranked class. Oregon State is 61st. Keep reaching bud.

I thought we were waiting until signing day? ;)

LOL.

Your like "wackamole" posters keep smacking your foolish posts back into the mud and you pop up somewhere else. I enjoy watching you get smacked at every turn, quite a bit. Please continue.

LOL.

Your like "wackamole" posters keep smacking your foolish posts back into the mud and you pop up somewhere else. I enjoy watching you get smacked at every turn, quite a bit. Please continue.

Can someone translate this to English for me?

• Fire 1

LOL.

Can someone translate this to English for me?

It's called "being rich."

Sorry, I work for a living. Incoming.

Diondre Overton

Matt Farniok

Isaiah Simmons

Jordan Elliot

Mique Juarez

Eric Burrell

Darian Owens

Mykelle McDaniel

That's just the first page of our recruiting forums. Very interested 4 and 5 star players. Looks like a little more than 0 to me.

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings - Here's what people who follow recruiting use to rank classes. Much more accurate because it's an average - if that math doesn't make sense to you, just feel free to message me.

So - what have we debunked? #40 was a cherry picked stat to back your argument. No 4/5* interested wasn't true. Currently have 15 players committed for 2016. We will graduate 17 scholarship seniors. You said yourself 5 for attrition is expected. I'd say 5 is minimum but normal, conservative, and fair for the situation we are in. That means we could sign 22 (conservatively). That leaves at least 7 spots open, not 4-5.

Will 4 and 5 star recruits help what is looking like it's coming down to a coaching problem??

• Fire 1