Wisconsin Week: Monday practice quick-hits

zoogs

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Monday-practice-quick-hits-40007674

Call me a glutton for punishment, but nothing will dampen my enthusiasm for following this year.

Looks like we're going to see that Freedom-Collins-McMullen-Gangwish line (I'm not sure I have it in the right order). These notes are all defense oriented.

I'm nervous about our D-line holding up, thinking back to how we had to play DE Cam Meredith at DT during the 2012 CCG blowout. I'd rather see that "quick" lineup against a "smaller" O-line.

I'm with you. We have had way too many injuries this year. It seems like we lose at least one starter every week.

I cannot wait for this game.

It's payback time for one of the ugliest, most embarrassing losses by the Huskers on National TV in 5 years at least. Had the Badgers not taken the foot off the gas, Gordon would have rushed for almost 600 yards. And they would have scored close to 80.

Come on Huskers - it's payback time! Games in Lincoln! Let's do this!

GBR!

Bah...we're gonna get smacked around, run over, and scored on - lots.

No Maurice, no Williams. Stoltenburg is your only DT backup. Wisky will come looking to pound us again and again. Better pray the "no talent" backups and walk-ons on defense have the stamina to hold up all game because Chryst will scheme it to keep them on the field all day. :ohnoes

An opportunity to see if we are good against the run or teams just don't run as we have no secondary....

Not making an excuse, but we are one injured team right now.....

No Maurice, no Williams. Stoltenburg is your only DT backup. Wisky will come looking to pound us again and again. Better pray the "no talent" backups and walk-ons on defense have the stamina to hold up all game because Chryst will scheme it to keep them on the field all day. :ohnoes

Wisconsin is hurting on the 0-line almost as bad as we are on the D-line. They started 3 freshman against Iowa on the line. I think they are missing a couple of starters. There top 2 receivers TE for sure and WR concussion most likely aren't playing.

They have been hit pretty bad with injuries also.

I cannot wait for this game.

It's payback time for one of the ugliest, most embarrassing losses by the Huskers on National TV in 5 years at least. Had the Badgers not taken the foot off the gas, Gordon would have rushed for almost 600 yards. And they would have scored close to 80.

Come on Huskers - it's payback time! Games in Lincoln! Let's do this!

GBR!

Bah...we're gonna get smacked around, run over, and scored on - lots.

Hey, at least if we keep losing we get the #1 draft pick! Oh, wait........

With all of the injuries on both sides, the SEC homers would say this is the reason for the poor records and this is what happens when the best conference has to go head to head every week against the best the FBS has o offer.

As it is, injures aren't even an after thought. We have been so injured, I do not even know who the actual starters are/were.

I truly want to beat their a$$ into the turf. Run up the score and send them home 0-2 in conference play. This game almost has the :01 Texas game feel. Man I hope we don't play like that and Stave rushes like Gilbert grape did.

I'm still not sold on Riley. Duh, but a complete 4 quarters of domination against an older version of NU is needed. We go 0-2 in conference play and this season is looking bleak.

• Fire 2