Not pretending to know it all...but

I did just finish up my first season coaching flag football. We went 4-6, but won our first game of the playoffs. (Other team had 4 elite players missing because of a Boy Scouts camping trip.)

Now having said that. I think we need to work on a couple plays that I have outlined in my youtube video. (click the link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13fKPjzfyc

(make sure you watch all 5 minutes worth, or you won't get my entire lesson)

Now, I don't pretend to be better than Coach Williams, but I did have some key pointers for our WR's to help them through tough times. #1 be elite #2 run better routes.

Hope this helps Coach Riley in our upcoming match.

/endrant

• Fire 6

I think we need to try this play. I've seen several versions and it's successful every time.

Man. Off topic, but I can't believe we still see middle school parents putting up these videos with glee. Bush league at that level, but if that's how they want games...

On topic, we could probably put together a championship flag football squad here at HB. Thanks Matty ;)

I played football through part of high school and I used to be very proficient on NCAA '13. As such, I agree with everything OP has to say.

Um..Which is? I mean, I obviously know what I said, but i'm testing you to make sure you know... So go ahead and give a pretty detailed answer if possible. Thanks.

I did just finish up my first season coaching flag football. We went 4-6, but won our first game of the playoffs. (Other team had 4 elite players missing because of a Boy Scouts camping trip.)

Now having said that. I think we need to work on a couple plays that I have outlined in my youtube video. (click the link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13fKPjzfyc

(make sure you watch all 5 minutes worth, or you won't get my entire lesson)

Now, I don't pretend to be better than Coach Williams, but I did have some key pointers for our WR's to help them through tough times. #1 be elite #2 run better routes.

Hope this helps Coach Riley in our upcoming match.

/endrant

MattyIce for HC! Wait we should probably just start as OC, sure this is as much thought the ginger put into his hire.