Where are we at with Riley mid-season?

Where are you art with Riley mid-season?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2-3 years is enough, he doesn't need a whole team of his own recruits to be successful, that's just bullsh#t.

if we lose against Minnie today, then the down hill slide will be damn hard to stop.

i was looking for steady progress with this team, after 6 games, despite the injuries, i don't see a whole lot to build on.....and that sucks.

id like to see some staff changes at the end of the season, Read Stewart Langsdorf and Banker have failed.lA

Langs has been a disappointment for sure......Banker is the real suspect, Langs has a lot of experience, just not sure what the hell thought process he is using....i think he might improve next season.

Wow. Early results suggest we are mostly on the same page despite the bickering on here. 2-3 years. Definitely a shorter leash than most of us would have said at the beginning of the season. IMHO

Voting after the game will probably screw with the impartiality as emotions are high either way.

Very surprised about only one vote for firing this year.

by the time MR gets things running the way he wants with his system, his culture and his guys he will be pushing 70 and looking to retire; that is, if he is allowed to stay that long. then where does that leave us? on to the next coach who has a completely different system I imagine. I want to get all "Riled up" about Riley, but I just dont see this turning out well for us. I hope Im wrong, just my 2 cents and yeah I'll give him 2 years. GBR!

I think it will take 2-3 years for MR to get where Bo was when he left. By that time we will be very happy to be 9-4 every year.

9-4 is NOT acceptable as a ceiling. We rightfully expect more. We want to compete for national titles. Big Ten divisions champs should be a minimum by year 3 for Riley. Title by year 5 and a play off birth within seven years. Sadly we are that far down that I think it will take seven years to get us back in the top 8 nationally. But we certainly should not have more than one awful season. This year, we better see the foundation being built. Many more snaps to the freshment and sophomores. All should LETTER and play at least 80 shaps in live games UNLESS redshirting. We must build experience if nothing else this year!