Tommy's status

Swiv3D

Now all the tommy haters will get their wish and a different qb will start

Can you reference the posts where someone had said they hated Armstrong?

I happen to think Armstrong is a lot better now than Fyfe, but I also think Armstrong has hit his ceiling. Fyfe might not have much more potential, but I hope we get to see if he has room for improvement.

I think he got dinged up against Northwestern. There was a play that he was limping afterward but I can't remember when. Probably gonna miss a couple practices so he can be healed up for Purdue.

That'd be my guess anyway.

If these coaches weren't confident in Tommy, they wouldn't be slinging it all over the yard with him. Not that they had a whole lot of choice in the Northwestern game.

I hope this doesn't turn into a TMart chronic deal...

That is my only hesitation to guys like Nick Bahe who think we need to run TA 10-15 designed runs a game. I don't know if he'd hold up at this point.

I do know that he was in a boot after the first week of the year so if it very well could be a recurring injury that he's fighting.

I hope this doesn't turn into a TMart chronic deal...

That is my only hesitation to guys like Nick Bahe who think we need to run TA 10-15 designed runs a game. I don't know if he'd hold up at this point.

I do know that he was in a boot after the first week of the year so if it very well could be a recurring injury that he's fighting.
This is why it'd be really nice to have not been boned by our bye week scheduling.