Tommy's status

Swiv3D

From what I've heard and seen of Bush it looks like he needed to work on his throwing a bit. He lacked touch on a lot of his passes however, he is very shifty and can run as good as Tommy can. Fyfe throws very accurately and is quite elusive (not fast) but he can move the pocket and scramble for a 10 yard gain if needed. Darlington has more zip on his passes definitely and throws on the run real well. You really don't know how good someone is until they're battle tested. Purdue would be a good opponent to use Fyfe without changing much and if he doesn't produce, don't be afraid to try Darlington or Bush for a series or two. That is what I would enjoy seeing the coaches do but something tells me Fyfe is going to get the nod.

Thinking it might be smart to take Purdue and the 10.5 right now

Hard to imagine Huskers favored by 10 over anyone but then again, Nebraska fans where red glasses don't they. I would certainly be incline to bet a sizable sum on Purdue if someone gives me 10 plus and a home field too to a team with a losing record and 5 losses by a few snaps at the end of each game. We are not playing well and that is the simple truth. No matter how you slice and dice it, Nebraska is just not a very good football team right now. Do we have a chance to win? Yes, but don't bet your farm on it!

No joke...line just went from -9 to -10 ha!

Also, I love when people don't believe there were posts about how certain players should not be starting.

Gameplan, "more simplified , lean on run/short passing game". One of the reasons why the line moved so dramatically for Wisc was TA injury.

Interesting note on how late money for Wisky was due to word about possible TA injury.