The time is now

Hujan

Riley may very well get fired this year. When you compare value of major football programs (WSJ) to the state's GDP, Nebraska ranks highest (at ~.6%) compared to others such as Texas (.08%), OU (.2%) or Michigan (.3%). There will be pressure from all aspects of Nebraskan, from private, corporate and even government. NU lost approx 17% between 2011 and 2012. If you don't think this didn't play a major factor in estranging Pelini and his firing, you're kidding yourself. This is a money game, bottom line.

My father just made the decision to not renew his season tickets next year. He's had them since 2001 and always loved going to games. How many more season ticket holders are we gonna lose? At this point it might be a forgone conclusion that the sellout streak will end if no changes are made.

My father just made the decision to not renew his season tickets next year. He's had them since 2001 and always loved going to games. How many more season ticket holders are we gonna lose? At this point it might be a forgone conclusion that the sellout streak will end if no changes are made.

I've got a couple buddies who aren't renewing their season tickets. They're not going to the remaining home games either apparently. They said it's just better to watch the game on tv at home and be disappointed. Rather then to go to the game and be disappointed. Who can blame them?