The time is now

Hujan

My father just made the decision to not renew his season tickets next year. He's had them since 2001 and always loved going to games. How many more season ticket holders are we gonna lose? At this point it might be a forgone conclusion that the sellout streak will end if no changes are made.

I've got a couple buddies who aren't renewing their season tickets. They're not going to the remaining home games either apparently. They said it's just better to watch the game on tv at home and be disappointed. Rather then to go to the game and be disappointed. Who can blame them?

That was me for the Northwestern game. Living in southern TX, can only make it to one game because of the cost. Just couldn't see spending close $1000 between travel, hotel, and decent seats to watch terrible football. Sold the tickets and watched at home.

My father just made the decision to not renew his season tickets next year. He's had them since 2001 and always loved going to games. How many more season ticket holders are we gonna lose? At this point it might be a forgone conclusion that the sellout streak will end if no changes are made.

I've got a couple buddies who aren't renewing their season tickets. They're not going to the remaining home games either apparently. They said it's just better to watch the game on tv at home and be disappointed. Rather then to go to the game and be disappointed. Who can blame them?
same logic my dad has. We're from Iowa so it's a 3 hour drive. It's a waste of money and time for him.

My father just made the decision to not renew his season tickets next year. He's had them since 2001 and always loved going to games. How many more season ticket holders are we gonna lose? At this point it might be a forgone conclusion that the sellout streak will end if no changes are made

Put him in contact with me. How many does he have. I'd be interested most definitely.

• Fire 1

My father just made the decision to not renew his season tickets next year. He's had them since 2001 and always loved going to games. How many more season ticket holders are we gonna lose? At this point it might be a forgone conclusion that the sellout streak will end if no changes are made

Put him in contact with me. How many does he have. I'd be interested most definitely.

Dude, season tickets will easily be available next year. I have several family members not renewing next season.

Firing Riley will never be easier to do than after this season. Firing him will only be more disruptive and problematic for the program 2-3 years down the road. Easy come, easy go.

Fire Riley.

I am not ready to fire Riley....this year. I am pretty slow to action...but i do feel like we need to get some huge upgrades in coordinators...and even with that, as much of a koolaid drinker as I am...Riley has to show a turn around from game one next year or that's it. I am not on the side of firing Riley this year, but I'd be silent if they do. Not my call.

Someone else will buy his tickets, they will not go to waste.

• Fire 1

Mulligan. Bring scott back, or someone who can make our running game tough again.

What is your basis for bringing in Scott..Oregon doesn't exactly have a power run game that I've seen. I'm not against the idea...but it is from a sentimental stance, not a "think he'd be a great head coach" stance.
You have a point. My feeling is that Scott knows Nebraska, and knows how much we want to see the Big Red Machine rumble like it did when he was taking snaps. I don't think he'd go full Osborne, but Oregon was a great rushing team at times while he has been there.