It's All Downhill from Here...

Bowfin

...but in a good way, because beating both Rutgers and an undefeated Iowa with Ferentz can't top this win.

However, if some of you really don't like the Hawkeyes, then feel to disagree, but Dantonio really rubs me the wrong way. He reminds me of the old guy who always watches the kids to see if they step off the sidewalk on to his lawn or won't give the ball back if they hit it into his yard.

...but in a good way, because beating both Rutgers and an undefeated Iowa and Ferentz can't top this win.

However, if some of you really don't like the Hawkeyes, then feel to disagree, but Dantonio really rubs me the wrong way. He reminds me of the old guy who always watches the kids to see if they step off the sidewalk on to his lawn or won't give the ball back if they hit it into his yard.

Iowa is just as, or maybe even more overrated than MSU. I still cheered for them to win today. Their loss will be all the more sweeter coming later in the year.

Imagine if this team wins out.....that means they go bowling, that means they would have beaten two top 10 teams (assuming Iowa wins out).

Chance to go 7-6 with a bowl W.

That would be quiet the saving to the season, and great momentum going into next year.

Here's the thing with top ten lists: just because you rank ten, that doesn't mean all ten rank.

But, yes, winning out has always been a viable option.

Imagine if this team wins out.....that means they go bowling, that means they would have beaten two top 10 teams (assuming Iowa wins out).

That would be quiet the saving to the season, and great momentum going into next year.

That would be a dramatic turn around. Still, I think the coaches have some serious soul searching to do. They have really hurt this team this year. The players have not played well more than about half the time but if they win out (I find that very hard to believe considering we haven't played a good 4 quarters yet - not even tonight). But, assuming such a miraculous finish, it would be a great way to try to secure a decent recruiting class. I think we already blew a great or even real good one. Might save a top 40 level class - maybe? But top 15 or 20 even seems out of reach completely.

...but in a good way, because beating both Rutgers and an undefeated Iowa and Ferentz can't top this win.

Iowa is just as, or maybe even more overrated than MSU. I still cheered for them to win today. Their loss will be all the more sweeter coming later in the year.

I refuse to believe Iowa is a good team, and we should be able to handle them. How freakin sweet would it be though to beat two undefeated, top 10 teams in one year :D

That would be a dramatic turn around. Still, I think the coaches have some serious soul searching to do. They have really hurt this team this year. The players have not played well more than about half the time but if they win out (I find that very hard to believe considering we haven't played a good 4 quarters yet - not even tonight). But, assuming such a miraculous finish, it would be a great way to try to secure a decent recruiting class. I think we already blew a great or even real good one. Might save a top 40 level class - maybe? But top 15 or 20 even seems out of reach completely.

No doubt, Banker needs to go still. Riley needs to get rid of a few others.

Lots of work to be done, but this is a huge win.

• Fire 1

Right??

Imagine looking back on a 7-6 season, where 4 games were lost on the last play.

If we can beat Iowa and Rutgers, that is eminently possible.

• Fire 1
So did Steve Spurrier help call a few plays down the final stretch?

Quite the opposite! He played a few calls!

Not to let the cat out of the bag concerning Reilly's TD...but if you look REAL hard at the ref in that replay, one can see that Spurrier looks good in stripes!