Tangent Thread - December 2015 Edition

Mavric

Good to see the peanut squad sh#t on another good thread.

I like how fans complained that the S&C department quit making testing numbers public and now that they are staring to do it again, it's nothing but a PR move by the AD.

TheSker, ColoradoHusk, Teachercd and GBRedneck. The new Polo and crew of HB. Turning every thread into sh#t since 2015

Can add in cm husker also. They sing the same tune in EVERY thread. Gets really old.

You do realize that the apologists do the same thing with:

1. "The players are crappy athletes"

2. "The players were malcontents who didn't buy in"

3. "Based on 1 and 2, Bo is responsible for a coach taking over a winning program and registering a losing season that included on of the worst losses in NU history."

It gets equally tiresome to read those posts, but I'm not going to stop pointing out the flaws in those arguments.

Uh oh...Rike won't rike this!
Well, if you read my post in the Boyd Epley thread, I mentioned that its a combination of coaching and players (who yes, did not give effort on every play. See Aaaron Williams on the BYU hail mary). I don't need to go into every thread and mention my dislike for Banker, Hughes and Stewart though, especially in a thread about players not being where they need to be athletically. But keep on trolling teacher. You have been since Riley was hired. I could see through your sarcasm from the moment he was hired and claiming we will go 11-1 or 12-0.
I predict next year Riley goes 10-2...what say you?
I would be happy

As would I if we make it to Indy.

But I'd bet we'll have another sub .500 season before a 10 and 2 season.

excuse me....but isn't this thread about scott frost and his future? Harv is gone very soon here and Frost is in Florida. i don't think either has any affect on the others future so why is there a thread derailment attempt happening (yet again) from the conspiracy theorists?

Yeah well, there are certain posters who actually need to stop in every thread and drop as many turds as they can. Pretty pathetic really.

• Fire 4

You don't think "hating Frank & Bo and Loving Callahan" is a bit too strong for pretty much anyone in this spirited conversation?

No.

But you're free to disagree.

I cant recall more than one person liking Bill Callahan more than Frank Solich.

I think Bill and Mike are both far more likable as human beings individually than Frank and Bo combined. That said, it doesn't mean that I hate any of them.

You don't think "hating Frank & Bo and Loving Callahan" is a bit too strong for pretty much anyone in this spirited conversation?

No.

Go to bigredboard. Luckily, the Internet figured out a way to quarantine them.

No.

Bigredboard doesn't accept new members and hasn't since they purged anyone who didn't hate Tom Osborne and refused to toe the line. That's been years now. There is very little a guest can view, almost all of their posts are hidden from the public. They have at least 3 layers of hidden forums and that's only counting if you are a member. (lol)

All of your "bigredboard" comparisons are pretty silly, probably time to drop it.

• Fire 1

No.

Bigredboard doesn't accept new members and hasn't since they purged anyone who didn't hate Tom Osborne and refused to toe the line. That's been years now. There is very little a guest can view, almost all of their posts are hidden from the public. They have at least 3 layers of hidden forums and that's only counting if you are a member. (lol)

All of your "bigredboard" comparisons are pretty silly, probably time to drop it.

Do you know what quarantine means? You must, cuz you just described it.

Also, just checked and it looks like you didn't get booted from BRB until around 2009 or 2010. You made it longer than most!

No.

If you do indeed know what a quarantine is, why do you insist on people going to bigredboard?

No.

If you do indeed know what a quarantine is, why do you insist on people going to bigredboard?

I didn't mean for him to join. I meant that is where he could go to find the people that he thought were so scarce.

No.

Honestly didn't know a place like this existed.

By "like" I didn't mean on a personal level so much as I meant "liking them as the Nebraska Head Coach"

Tom Osborne was never as comfortable and friendly -- or for that matter as foulmouthed -- as Bob Devaney, but he was certainly a nice guy who won a lot of games.

No.

I didn't mean for him to join. I meant that is where he could go to find the people that he thought were so scarce.

You can't even do that, it's all hidden from view unless you are a member.

No.

You can't even do that, it's all hidden from view unless you are a member.

sigh.

It was more of a figurative comment to say "Here's where they are."

As to viewing if you're not a member, there are other ways. :ph34r: