Tangent Thread - December 2015 Edition

Mavric

Good to see the peanut squad sh#t on another good thread.

I like how fans complained that the S&C department quit making testing numbers public and now that they are staring to do it again, it's nothing but a PR move by the AD.

TheSker, ColoradoHusk, Teachercd and GBRedneck. The new Polo and crew of HB. Turning every thread into sh#t since 2015

Can add in cm husker also. They sing the same tune in EVERY thread. Gets really old.

You do realize that the apologists do the same thing with:

1. "The players are crappy athletes"

2. "The players were malcontents who didn't buy in"

3. "Based on 1 and 2, Bo is responsible for a coach taking over a winning program and registering a losing season that included on of the worst losses in NU history."

It gets equally tiresome to read those posts, but I'm not going to stop pointing out the flaws in those arguments.

Uh oh...Rike won't rike this!
Well, if you read my post in the Boyd Epley thread, I mentioned that its a combination of coaching and players (who yes, did not give effort on every play. See Aaaron Williams on the BYU hail mary). I don't need to go into every thread and mention my dislike for Banker, Hughes and Stewart though, especially in a thread about players not being where they need to be athletically. But keep on trolling teacher. You have been since Riley was hired. I could see through your sarcasm from the moment he was hired and claiming we will go 11-1 or 12-0.

I predict next year Riley goes 10-2...what say you?

you really need to stop drinking when you post! lol

Also, just checked and it looks like you didn't get booted from BRB until around 2009 or 2010. You made it longer than most!

Are you a member of BRB? If not, when did *you* get booted?

I was a member, when BRB first split from Huskerpedia. I got the boot in mid November of 2007. In fact, a lot of us did.

So you didn't post as "Elf" over there?

bump

4uxwuf.jpg

Also, just checked and it looks like you didn't get booted from BRB until around 2009 or 2010. You made it longer than most!

I was a member, when BRB first split from Huskerpedia. I got the boot in mid November of 2007. In fact, a lot of us did.

bump

4uxwuf.jpg

My word...

Can you both just go to the Shed or knock off the petty argument about who posted what on other boards?

• Fire 2

bump

4uxwuf.jpg

My word...

Can you both just go to the Shed or knock off the petty argument about who posted what on other boards?

As for me, sure thing. Sorry I let my side get out of hand.

*Edit* I reported my previous post and hopefully the next mod online will take care of it.

THREAD NOTE: I just moved about 40 posts into this thread from the dumpster fire that the Scott Frost thread had devolved into. If I moved your post by accident and it pertains to Scott Frost, please feel free to copy it back into that thread. But if your post is here and it doesn't pertain to Scott Frost, please don't go back into that thread with the same tangential conversation. Carry it on here instead. (btw, One of the posts I moved was mine. lol) Carry on.

• Fire 1

bump

4uxwuf.jpg

My word...

As for me, sure thing. Sorry I let my side get out of hand.

*Edit* I reported my previous post and hopefully the next mod online will take care of it.

You forgot to answer the question.

The culture change will be finalized when the current players that do not fit or do not buy in are flushed from the program. Can't happen soon enough, so we can move on with fixing the program.

Sweet culture change. The team used to win 70% of their games, play for championships, and had an outstanding academic record.

Now, a year later, they will probably have one of the worst seasons in the history of the program, and are having academic issues not seen in years, if ever.

What changed?

We won 70% of games that meant nothing, got embarrassed by anyone with a pulse over the last 7 years. Not sure what academic issues you think we have, but I am sure if there are any, you will spin it as the coaches fault instead of lazy ass kids that maybe skipped a few classes.

The culture change will be finalized when the current players that do not fit or do not buy in are flushed from the program. Can't happen soon enough, so we can move on with fixing the program.

And the last shreds of winning are finally eliminated...

Mediocrity was flushed with the firing of the last coach, getting rid of the dead weight he recruited is only the next step to restoring the order.

And the last shreds of winning are finally eliminated...

Mediocrity was flushed with the firing of the last coach, getting rid of the dead weight he recruited is only the next step to restoring the order.

Radar do you really believe that pie in the sky bulls$#t you spew? Or are you paid by someone to come on here and reel off this crap when most every sign points the opposite way!!!!! I mean seriously wtf