Tangent Thread - December 2015 Edition

Mavric

Good to see the peanut squad sh#t on another good thread.

I like how fans complained that the S&C department quit making testing numbers public and now that they are staring to do it again, it's nothing but a PR move by the AD.

TheSker, ColoradoHusk, Teachercd and GBRedneck. The new Polo and crew of HB. Turning every thread into sh#t since 2015

1. I never complained about any of the stats being public or private

2. Riley is the best coach ever...he has done more with less...

Respond with a patently false, sarcastic comment? That's EXACTLY what Polo would have done. :worship:band:w00t

• Fire 2

I like how fans complained that the S&C department quit making testing numbers public and now that they are staring to do it again, it's nothing but a PR move by the AD.

TheSker, ColoradoHusk, Teachercd and GBRedneck. The new Polo and crew of HB. Turning every thread into sh#t since 2015

1. I never complained about any of the stats being public or private

2. Riley is the best coach ever...he has done more with less...

Respond with a patently false, sarcastic comment? That's EXACTLY what Polo would have done. :worship:band:w00t

I don't remember who Polo was!!! Was he the Hawaii guy?

Can add in cm husker also. They sing the same tune in EVERY thread. Gets really old.

You do realize that the apologists do the same thing with:

1. "The players are crappy athletes"

2. "The players were malcontents who didn't buy in"

3. "Based on 1 and 2, Bo is responsible for a coach taking over a winning program and registering a losing season that included one of the worst losses in NU history."

It gets equally tiresome to read those posts, but I'm not going to stop pointing out the flaws in those arguments.

Can add in cm husker also. They sing the same tune in EVERY thread. Gets really old.

3. "Based on 1 and 2, Bo is responsible for a coach taking over a winning program and registering a losing season that included on of the worst losses in NU history."

It gets equally tiresome to read those posts, but I'm not going to stop pointing out the flaws in those arguments.

Uh oh...Rike won't rike this!

3. "Based on 1 and 2, Bo is responsible for a coach taking over a winning program and registering a losing season that included on of the worst losses in NU history."

Well, if you read my post in the Boyd Epley thread, I mentioned that its a combination of coaching and players (who yes, did not give effort on every play. See Aaaron Williams on the BYU hail mary). I don't need to go into every thread and mention my dislike for Banker, Hughes and Stewart though, especially in a thread about players not being where they need to be athletically. But keep on trolling teacher. You have been since Riley was hired. I could see through your sarcasm from the moment he was hired and claiming we will go 11-1 or 12-0.

Well, if you read my post in the Boyd Epley thread, I mentioned that its a combination of coaching and players (who yes, did not give effort on every play. See Aaaron Williams on the BYU hail mary). I don't need to go into every thread and mention my dislike for Banker, Hughes and Stewart though, especially in a thread about players not being where they need to be athletically. But keep on trolling teacher. You have been since Riley was hired. I could see through your sarcasm from the moment he was hired and claiming we will go 11-1 or 12-0.

I predict next year Riley goes 10-2...what say you?

I predict next year Riley goes 10-2...what say you?

I would be happy

3. "Based on 1 and 2, Bo is responsible for a coach taking over a winning program and registering a losing season that included one of the worst losses in NU history."

Deleted. Got a little too fired up last night :lol:

Edited by admo
  • Fire 1

And maybe y'all...But if y'all want to keep blaming

When the Big 10 won the shooting war against the SEC back in 1865, "y'all" fell out of favor.

So don't make us come down there and enforce good grammar by burning everything between Washington D.C. and Atlanta...again. Or, if you are not from territory once taken and occupied by the Grand Army of the Republic, post like you are descended from the winning side. :smokin

Tom is gone and retired, he had his chance and Nebraska has moved on. I am guessing that Notre Dame does not bring up the vision of Knute Rockne.

Solich was fired because he was banging coeds and could not recruit. the program was in a down hill slide. Bo was fired because he was a psychotic prick and lazy at recruiting and as a result, handed out scollie's like candy to walkons.

Facts of history

Aren't the two things you said, the Solich coeds thing and Bo lazy in recruiting just rumors? Now facts, huh...

Tom is gone and retired, he had his chance and Nebraska has moved on. I am guessing that Notre Dame does not bring up the vision of Knute Rockne.

Solich was fired because he was banging coeds and could not recruit. the program was in a down hill slide. Bo was fired because he was a psychotic prick and lazy at recruiting and as a result, handed out scollie's like candy to walkons.

Facts of history

Aren't the two things you said, the Solich coeds thing and Bo lazy in recruiting just rumors? Now facts, huh...
Wow look at me, I just realized responded to a super old post...lol I'll just give myself a -1

Facts of history

Wow look at me, I just realized responded to a super old post...lol I'll just give myself a -1

Don't be so hard on yourself. A state of stupor or confusion is a common side effect after reading Radar's posts and his assertion of "facts"

We lose Jano and are going to take a huge class. He's rated as the best FB in the nation. Maybe we show him what we have done with Jano and offer him at FB.

Don't let him see the Iowa film.

We did use our FB a lot throughout the season. Not very many teams utilize a them as much as we did this year. A FB is like a glorified Guard that gets to carry the ball every once in awhile. Just bc they arent carrying the ball doesnt mean they arent being used. But, I do agree Jano should have got the ball a couple times during the Iowa game.