***Predict the Iowa Score, Passing & Rushing Yards***

AR Husker Fan

Hurray, I am the first!!

Huskers 29

Hawkies 23

Rushing. 234

Passing. 342

I know the score totals would make this awkward, but I hope beyond all hope that Iowa gets up by 10 or 14 so their fans can really start feeling it..the Tommy A and the boys do a patented 4th quarter comeback and beat then with 10 seconds left. Just dash their hopes. That, or we blow them out early and it ends up 52 - 10 maybe. That'd be good too...

Huskers 27

Squakeys 13

NU rush 145

NU pass 190

We need a defensive score to break the 13 13 tie in the fourth, and Tommy burns them deep late when they sell out to stop Janovich as we are running out the clock on our last possession. 60 of our 190 passing yards on that last play, to Turner. Janovich has 56 yards on 9 carries.

It appears nearly unanimous that Huskers win!!! Perhaps Iowa will just want to forfeit. That would allow them to save face as they could then claim being 'unbeaten' in 2015 and if they can win the big ten title game, they could go to a great bowl game and maybe finish 12-1 (by forfiet) and arguably they could still represent the Big Ten in the national title playoff. Best if they just avoid actually playing us. Why risk it?