The alleged rape at the Armstrong/Westerkamp house

The Sock didn't nail anything except common logic. He made a prediction AFTER the announcement of a press conference with the LPD and county attorney. Think for yourself, why would (or when has) a press conference be held with the CA/PD to say that charges are going to be pressed before an arrest is made? All that is doing is set up for the opportunity for the offender to flee. Honestly, I know some people like the shtick and some don't, but this was beyond easy to see coming after that announcement.

• Fire 1

The Sock didn't nail anything except common logic. He made a prediction AFTER the announcement of a press conference with the LPD and county attorney. Think for yourself, why would (or when has) a press conference be held with the CA/PD to say that charges are going to be pressed before an arrest is made? All that is doing is set up for the opportunity for the offender to flee. Honestly, I know some people like the shtick and some don't, but this was beyond easy to see coming after that announcement.

Why didn't you say it then?

Why didn't you say it then?

Was there a gag order?

(that sometimes happens in escapades such as this...)