Iowa suffers terrible tragedy.

Elf

I am a die hard, long, long time Husker fan.

Before getting too arrogant and making fun of Iowa,

I think we should ask which team is 10-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation and which team is not even bowl eligible and lost to Purdue and Illinois

Regardless of the outcome of the game on Friday, Iowa has had the far superior season

Wow. Bring down vibes much

I think we should ask which team is 10-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation and which team is not even bowl eligible and lost to Purdue and Illinois

Regardless of the outcome of the game on Friday, Iowa has had the far superior season

This whole internet thing can be kind of hard huh? Stick with it, maybe you'll get it all figured out.

• Fire 1

More bad news....

Iowa football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this afternoon after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Kirk Ferentz immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line. Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

• Fire 2

Mods? Can we change his name to Debbie Downer for this thread? icon_twisted.gif

• Fire 1

That's what would be so great about a win on Friday: A 10-1 season for Iowa is a mere a 6-6 season for Nebraska. Just like a close loss to Nebraska begets an extension for the Iowa coach, but a narrow victory over Iowa is grounds for firing the Nebraska head coach.