Iowa suffers terrible tragedy.

Elf

How many Iowa Hawkeye students does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: Iowa Hawkeye students are so intelligent that it only takes one! And, they are awarded three college credit hours for it!

Why is it so difficult to solve crimes in Iowa? Primarily because there are hardly any dental records and they all have the same DNA!

LOL LOL LOL

Why does everyone want to compare every "rivalry game" to Oklahoma? :ahhhhhhhh NU v OU is gone, just like the Model T, horse drawn carriages, and the Pony express. Get over it!!! I think Hawkeys v Cornhuskers could become a better rivalry game based on location and the incessant inbreeding between the fan bases.

who the eff are you to tell me to get over remembering some of the best games i've ever been too. i will get over it when i go the same way the pony express and the model t have gone....until then you can get over it!!!

An Iowa fan was driving to Lincoln and saw a sign "Clean Restroom". He got out of the car and cleaned it.

Got back in the car and continued to drive. He then encountered a sign that said "Lincoln Left". Understanding the sign, he turned around and drove back home.

Arrinving at home, he called the airline and asked how long did it take to fly to Lincoln. The operator, said "one moment sir". He said thanks and hung up.

• Fire 3

Why does everyone want to compare every "rivalry game" to Oklahoma? :ahhhhhhhh NU v OU is gone, just like the Model T, horse drawn carriages, and the Pony express. Get over it!!! I think Hawkeys v Cornhuskers could become a better rivalry game based on location and the incessant inbreeding between the fan bases.

who the eff are you to tell me to get over remembering some of the best games i've ever been too. i will get over it when i go the same way the pony express and the model t have gone....until then you can get over it!!!

Calm down Commando, don't go Rambo on me. I was just stating that there can be another rivalry game today. You don't have to forget about some of the greatest games you and I have ever seen in person. The one don't have to have anything to do with the other. That was the point.