What Did We Learn: Iowa Edition

Shows what a simple upgrade in coaching will do if the players want to be coached. Good on Alonzo.

Imagine if the entire staff had been an upgrade...god

Imagine if the entire team would have accepted coaching from the start until waiting until the last 3 games, it would have been quite a season. Well I guess, everyone except the qb, because he never did. 9-10 wins would have been easy.

Shows what a simple upgrade in coaching will do if the players want to be coached. Good on Alonzo.

Imagine if the entire team would have accepted coaching from the start until waiting until the last 3 games, it would have been quite a season. Well I guess, everyone except the qb, because he never did. 9-10 wins would have been easy.

Would you try to teach a deaf kid to hear? Would you try to teach a kid with glasses to "see" better?...

It is poor coaching that ruined this year, you know that, deep down you know that. No one, no "kid" no "person" wants to let people down and fail. This staff let them down...100%.

TA should have had 3 types of passes all year...deep passes...playaction passes and rollouts...that is it...period.

Our staff made up of a bunch of virgins never figured that out.

• Fire 4

Would you try to teach a deaf kid to hear? Would you try to teach a kid with glasses to "see" better?...

It is poor coaching that ruined this year, you know that, deep down you know that. No one, no "kid" no "person" wants to let people down and fail. This staff let them down...100%.

TA should have had 3 types of passes all year...deep passes...playaction passes and rollouts...that is it...period.

Our staff made up of a bunch of virgins never figured that out.

+1

Even with all of Tommy's screw-ups, Nebraska finished at the top of the B10 in offense, I guess all the other coaches did not put their players in a position to succeed. I guess they all suck.

That would be a good guess...

We as Husker fans are not happy with "top half" of a 14 team confernce that has some really crappy teams

Even with all of Tommy's screw-ups, Nebraska finished at the top of the B10 in offense, I guess all the other coaches did not put their players in a position to succeed. I guess they all suck.

We were 2nd btw. Maybe the players aren't as bad as you keep saying...

Or maybe the coaching they are getting is pretty damn good and far better than you are giving them credit for. After all, they failed to put their players in position to succeed all season long. Right!