21 interceptions on the year...

Saunders

Which is this second highest number in school history, second only to 2004 under Bill Callahan. BC had a 2* option QB (Dailey) to work with while this year, we had two 4* spread guys and a 3* pro style QB on the roster. Some of the problem lies with Tommy, but the development of the QB position this year has been lackluster from 2 QB gurus.

• Fire 3

Which is this second highest number in school history, second only to 2004 under Bill Callahan. BC had a 2* option QB (Dailey) to work with while this year, we had two 4* spread guys and a 3* pro style QB on the roster. Some of the problem lies with Tommy, but the development of the QB position this year has been lackluster from 2 QB gurus.

HE CAN NOT BE TAUGHT THE PROPER FUNDAMENTALS AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER AND HE HAS THE QB'ING IQ OF A DUST MITE!

• Fire 1

The past 7 years has left our cupboard entirely bare.

The above flagged for intentional BS'ing.

Coaches are supposed to DEVELOP players, not pull one off the shelf. I will repeat myself here, but it bears repeating:

When Bo Pelini needed a cornerback and the "cupboard was entirely bare", he took a wide receiver and DEVELOPED him into a cornerback who now draws a paycheck from the NFL. THAT is COACHING.

If all a coach is required to do is pull a player out of the cupboard and talk at press conferences, then sign me up for a $2 million per year gig. If I have to ACTUALLY coach, train, develop, teach, or any of that hard stuff, I am not your guy...amongst others...

• Fire 3

So the coaches teach TA to just wing the ball off his back foot into triple coverage. Gotcha

The coaches are suppose to teach TA NOT to just wing the ball off of his back foot into triple coverage...do you "gotcha" this?...

If I were Armstrong's coach and he were still doing this after four games, I would have put thumb tacks in the shoe of his back throwing foot. If he were still doing it after six games, he would be up in the stands hustling Dr. Pepper with Larry Culpepper and I would be developing Jamal Turner back into a quarterback.

Does it look like to you that Armstrong has been coached into a better quarterback this last season than he was the season before?...Anyone?...

I would guess TMart was up there in INT stats as well, no? The past 7 years has left our cupboard entirely bare. We need to get back to Joe Ganz.

Taylor's worst was 13.

Honestly, TA seems stubborn. His demeanor during press conferences is that of a person who doesn't really want to take responsibility.

He's a good athlete. He has a lot of atheletic potential, but he constantly makes bad decisions. If you think you're smart enough to see it, but our coaches are not, than perhaps it is you that is the fool. There is another thread popping around here about a rumor of TA stomping off the field during practice because he was called out for his bonehead plays. Who knows if there is any truth to it, but based on what I've seen, I'd be inclined to beleive it. Either way, you can blame the coaches all you want, and they do deserve some of the blame, but at some point, you just need to work with what you got, and hold out for next year...

• Fire 1

So the coaches teach TA to just wing the ball off his back foot into triple coverage. Gotcha

The coaches are suppose to teach TA NOT to just wing the ball off of his back foot into triple coverage...do you "gotcha" this?...

If I were Armstrong's coach and he were still doing this after four games, I would have put thumb tacks in the shoe of his back throwing foot. If he were still doing it after six games, he would be up in the stands hustling Dr. Pepper with Larry Culpepper and I would be developing Jamal Turner back into a quarterback.

Does it look like to you that Armstrong has been coached into a better quarterback this last season than he was the season before?...Anyone?...

Some people just can't be taught, the fact that TA walked out of practice on the coaches during I@wa prep should tell you all you need to know about TA's demeanor and willingness to learn. What confounds me is why the coaches didn't punish him to send a message that would pay dividends down the line.

I would guess TMart was up there in INT stats as well, no? The past 7 years has left our cupboard entirely bare. We need to get back to Joe Ganz.

Ganz... A guy who was not well regarded as a recruit. And who also supposedly made bad decisions while playing.

Tommy is a great talent. And like a lot of the great talent on this team, he was wasted this year.

Hopefully next year will be better.

If Tommy would have continued to improve like he did in 2013 and 2014, we would be in another Appreciation thread. Instead, he regressed considerably.

• Fire 1