21 interceptions on the year...

Saunders

The past 7 years has left our cupboard entirely bare.

The above flagged for intentional BS'ing.

Coaches are supposed to DEVELOP players, not pull one off the shelf. I will repeat myself here, but it bears repeating:

When Bo Pelini needed a cornerback and the "cupboard was entirely bare", he took a wide receiver and DEVELOPED him into a cornerback who now draws a paycheck from the NFL. THAT is COACHING.

If all a coach is required to do is pull a player out of the cupboard and talk at press conferences, then sign me up for a $2 million per year gig. If I have to ACTUALLY coach, train, develop, teach, or any of that hard stuff, I am not your guy...amongst others...

Frank and Bo are gone. Get over it and move on

• Fire 2

So the coaches teach TA to just wing the ball off his back foot into triple coverage. Gotcha

Ahhh...no...they don't correct it!

If you are a coach and find yourself saying "Ugggg, he does that every time" that is on you, not the player. It if the coaches job to fix it

And it's the players job to take in the coaching. If the player doesn't want to learn, they won't.

I do agree that the coaches should have sit him for a quarter or 2 but I am sure they realize that Tommy is the only decent option we had if we wanted to beat Iowa. I bet Tommy knew that also. It comes down to an attitude problem that will hopefully go away soon.

So the coaches teach TA to just wing the ball off his back foot into triple coverage. Gotcha

Ahhh...no...they don't correct it!

If you are a coach and find yourself saying "Ugggg, he does that every time" that is on you, not the player. It if the coaches job to fix it

And it's the players job to take in the coaching. If the player doesn't want to learn, they won't.

I do agree that the coaches should have sit him for a quarter or 2 but I am sure they realize that Tommy is the only decent option we had if we wanted to beat Iowa. I bet Tommy knew that also. It comes down to an attitude problem that will hopefully go away soon.

Yes and no...see...if they won't "take it" you either need a different approach or you sit them. period.

Go watch Hoosiers... "My team is on the floor"

• Fire 2

Which is this second highest number in school history, second only to 2004 under Bill Callahan. BC had a 2* option QB (Dailey) to work with while this year, we had two 4* spread guys and a 3* pro style QB on the roster. Some of the problem lies with Tommy, but the development of the QB position this year has been lackluster from 2 QB gurus.

Considering he had no development the last 3 years, it is hard to break bad habits he old guard let him use.

Which is this second highest number in school history, second only to 2004 under Bill Callahan. BC had a 2* option QB (Dailey) to work with while this year, we had two 4* spread guys and a 3* pro style QB on the roster. Some of the problem lies with Tommy, but the development of the QB position this year has been lackluster from 2 QB gurus.

Considering he had no development the last 3 years, it is hard to break bad habits he old guard let him use.

But...his numbers were better last year

• Fire 2

He improved in 2014, no doubt. He regressed to RS Freshman levels under Langsdorf.
  • Fire 2

He improved in 2014, no doubt. He regressed to RS Freshman levels under Langsdorf.

Different system, our new qb will be here in January. Nobody will remember Tommy's name.

Different system, our new qb will be here in January. Nobody will remember Tommy's name.

So...the current system is crappy? Or are these veteran coaches not playing to the players strengths?

-13 turnover margin this year

-2 last year

Guys. Just like Davie was the scapegoat for the D, TA is for the O. Its the scheme he is in.....

Ironically, in 2014 TA threw 1 more TD, 9 less INT's, slightly more YPC and wait for it, approx 3 passes less per game..... Thats scheme folks......

NU didn't go from 7 years of 9 wins to losing to Purdue and Illinois based on the athletes on the field.......If thats the case that "inferior" talent resulted in the losses, then this would make Bo's 9 wins every year look almost god like with the "inferior" talent.

• Fire 4

So...the current system is crappy? Or are these veteran coaches not playing to the players strengths?

Their system doesn't work for the talent on hand. This is crappy coaching.

• Fire 4