Current Ranking 2016 Class

No, I'm negative about the current state of affairs when we've been promised more. Hopefully you will be right and we'll finish strong. I just haven't seen any signs of that happening up to this point. And no offense, but finishing #25 and 5th or 6th in the conference sucks.

What's truly sad is that you can't admit that a 6-7 record is the TRUE testament of the staff of coaches we have. Funny how you fail to overlook that. Michigan inherited just as bad of a situation as we did, and they seem to be doing just fine. Wonder why?

• Fire 1

6-7 in year 1 isn't a TRUE testament of the coaches we have. 7-6 wasn't a TRUE testament of Nick Saban at Alabama in year 1 either. Or 11-2 for Brady Hoke in year 1 at Michigan. The years following tell the tale, we'll just have to see how those seasons go.

We're getting Jackson and Fitzpatrick among others. I wish DL recruiting was better but we should finish strong elsewhere.

• Fire 3

6-7 in year 1 isn't a TRUE testament of the coaches we have. 7-6 wasn't a TRUE testament of Nick Saban at Alabama in year 1 either. Or 11-2 for Brady Hoke in year 1 at Michigan. The years following tell the tale, we'll just have to see how those seasons go.

We're getting Jackson and Fitzpatrick among others. I wish DL recruiting was better but we should finish strong elsewhere.

Which Jackson? Do you have inside info on getting either of these recruits are is this purely a gut feeling?

It has been one effing season, chill......out. if our record in 2016 sucks, then you can urinate all over every thread you stumble into.

How do you expect it to be much better based on our recent recruiting classes? This is precisely what I'm talking about. You guys expect 9+ win seasons, but we haven't recruited the level of talent to finish with those types of seasons.

It has been one effing season, chill......out. if our record in 2016 sucks, then you can urinate all over every thread you stumble into.

How do you expect it to be much better based on our recent recruiting classes? This is precisely what I'm talking about. You guys expect 9+ win seasons, but we haven't recruited the level of talent to finish with those types of seasons.

You basically have one point per topic and beat it into the wood until the hammer goes through the board huh? You remind me of Carrman in the Atheiest episode.

You basically have one point per topic and beat it into the wood until the hammer goes through the board huh? You remind me of Carrman in the Atheiest episode.

It seems like he is trolling for an argument.

• Fire 1

The matter is simple. At the beginning of the recruiting year, I was told how Riley would finish with a Top 15 class due to all of these new resources he's never had before. When I questioned his recruiting abilities, I was told that I was in the "minority" and to be quiet. As the recruiting period progressed and we hit a slump, once again I questioned things and was told that everything was "fine" and that an Top 15-20 finish was imminent. I made the statement that I felt we'd finish closer to 40 than 15, and was told there was no way that would happen. So now, here we are, close to NSD. Am I wrong for being upset that everything I was told has not been true to this point? Sure I hope we finish strong and finish Top 20. Do I think it'll happen? No. Will I be happy with Top 25? No. That's what Bo did during his tenure and it got us nowhere. So unless we get extremely lucky and have an amazing year with the talent we've recruited (highly unlikely), then the excuse will continue to be that we won't get a top class until we win. And we won't win, because we won't have the level of recruits we need. And the vicious cycle repeats itself, as it has for several years now, and that's why I keep saying that it was dumb to let Orgeron get away from us, and that we need a big-name coach/recruiter to right this ship and not Mike Riley. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I said the same thing during Bo's tenure and people dogged me, and look what happened, and how people feel about Bo now. Riley's going to be no different.

• Fire 1

It seems like he is trolling for an argument.

Not "trolling" at all; I just don't understand your collective logic. You expect great seasons with mediocre recruiting classes. Doesn't work that way.