Current Ranking 2016 Class

Better late than never, like you.

And I didn't make a "dozen" posts about Alabama; I made two. Learn how to f***ing count.

Not talking just about the Bama posts, 90% of your posts have been the same recycled crap anout the staff not recruiting well, the staff shouldn't have been hired, you would have hired this guy, the SEC blah blah, etc.

And 90% of your posts consist of you arguing with anyone who doesn't agree with your warped views.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Lamar Jackson and Farniok are two guys I really hope we land.

Better late than never, like you.

And I didn't make a "dozen" posts about Alabama; I made two. Learn how to f***ing count.

Not talking just about the Bama posts, 90% of your posts have been the same recycled crap anout the staff not recruiting well, the staff shouldn't have been hired, you would have hired this guy, the SEC blah blah, etc.

And 90% of your posts consist of you arguing with anyone who doesn't agree with your warped views.

Talking to yourself?

• Fire 2

LOL, you guys can make jokes all you want, but my per post average rating is higher than any of yours, so apparently there are plenty who agree with my views. Even funnier how 1995 Redux up-votes anyone who remotely sides with anything he says, and tries to rally his buddies all around him for support :lol:

• Fire 2

It wasn't a promise; it was several people claiming that we'd finish in the Top 15 and how I didn't know what I was talking about. It's over with now. The only person who continues to stalk me, just as he did all throughout the season, is the ol' ghost hunter, 1995 Redux. I keep trying to let things go, and he continues to provoke me. I just added him to my Ignore List though, so hopefully that'll solve the problem.

Anyways, so any idea who the signing day surprised could be to round the class out?

I think a lot of people will be surprised when Lamar Jackson commits.

I'm really trying not to get ahead of myself with him but that sure looks like he going to pick us.

Who's got the class calculator for after we get L Jackson, Fitz, Farniok, Davis and Simmons

LOL, you guys can make jokes all you want, but my per post average rating is higher than any of yours, so apparently there are plenty who agree with my views. Even funnier how 1995 Redux up-votes anyone who remotely sides with anything he says, and tries to rally his buddies all around him for support :lol:

Being an SEC guy - my guess is you vote for yourself.....

Anyways, so any idea who the signing day surprised could be to round the class out?

I think a lot of people will be surprised when Lamar Jackson commits.

I'm really trying not to get ahead of myself with him but that sure looks like he going to pick us.

Who's got the class calculator for after we get L Jackson, Fitz, Farniok, Davis and Simmons

If you just get L Jackson, Fitz and Farniok we go to a 222.XX score.