Scott Frost to coach at KSU

First he leaves Nebraska to play for Bill Walsh at Stanford and then comes back to play for NU. Now he will be a Grad Assistant on defense for KSUcks.

Just read this in LJS. He says that KSU keeps him close to home but he wanted to get his coaching career started.

I dont know how I feel about this. On one hand I understand wanting to coach and getting an opertunity to do so but on the other hand "Gay State"?

Frazier did go to another school to start coaching but Husker fans dont hate Baylor like they hate KSU.

How does everyone else feel about this? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

First he leaves Nebraska to play for Bill Walsh at Stanford and then comes back to play for NU. Now he will be a Grad Assistant on defense for KSUcks.

Just read this in LJS. He says that KSU keeps him close to home but he wanted to get his coaching career started.

I dont know how I feel about this. On one hand I understand wanting to coach and getting an opertunity to do so but on the other hand "Gay State"?

Frazier did go to another school to start coaching but Husker fans dont hate Baylor like they hate KSU.

How does everyone else feel about this? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well...lately, if I've seen Frost, or if any of my friends have seen him, he's been completely tanked, so hopefully that is the rationale for this type of decision :smokin;)

Seriously, though, you gotta start somewhere in pursuing your career.

Frost begins his "in the proverbial basement" :thumbs

I agree that you have to start somewhere. I know that NU has 2 grad asstants already but I wonder if he even applied for one here. The paper says that he did not apply for the position at KSU it was offered to him.

I will wish him luck and hope that he succeeds everyday except 1 each year and we all know which day that will be.

I agree that you have to start somewhere. I know that NU has 2 grad asstants already but I wonder if he even applied for one here. The paper says that he did not apply for the position at KSU it was offered to him.

I will wish him luck and hope that he succeeds everyday except 1 each year and we all know which day that will be.

From what I have read in his stupid blog, he can't stand the coaching staff here. I would be willing to bet he never applied at NU for the grad assistant.

I agree that you have to start somewhere.  I know that NU has 2 grad asstants already but I wonder if he even applied for one here.  The paper says that he did not apply for the position at KSU it was offered to him.

From what I have read in his stupid blog, he can't stand the coaching staff here. I would be willing to bet he never applied at NU for the grad assistant.

I don't think they would hire him anyways, CALLAHAN has all of his buddies from the past with him and he has no connection to Frost. Sometimes you have to do things in your life that you don't want to do, but you have to start somewhere.

I think he will do well there. I wouldn't be suprised after 2 years if he isn't kept on full time. It doesn't bother me a bit they got him, I'm excited for him. He can't stand the new coaches anyways. It is really no different then us getting CU's Watson and Gilmore. It is part of the coaching business.

This really doesn't make sense to me...scott frost are you for real? ksu??? you'll be on the purple side when neb and ksu matchup every year from now on? I don't like this at all, but yeah I guess whats best for him...even if ksu is the "best" for him?...

I'm guessing ksu is going to be really good in a couple years in both football and basketball.

This really doesn't make sense to me...scott frost are you for real? ksu??? you'll be on the purple side when neb and ksu matchup every year from now on? I don't like this at all, but yeah I guess whats best for him...even if ksu is the "best" for him?...

I'm guessing ksu is going to be really good in a couple years in both football and basketball.

Yeah cause princess has proven how great of a coach he is :blink:

You don't have to be proven to know they are going to be a good coach. I use Bob stoops and Leach as examples.

You don't have to be proven to know they are going to be a good coach. I use Bob stoops and Leach as examples.

And what exactly has Mike Leach won? Yeah, exactly.