Talent, NU vs. UCLA

Hunter94

Ucla is seriously depleted by injuries and other factors. NU will be as or more talented

So what I hear you saying is that a win means nothing, but a loss would mean WHOAH!!

And with Nebraska's clear talent advantage, that loss could only fall on one man's shoulders.

You should check your hearing, I think.

All I have to go on is everything you write.

Ucla is seriously depleted by injuries and other factors. NU will be as or more talented

So what I hear you saying is that a win means nothing, but a loss would mean WHOAH!!

And with Nebraska's clear talent advantage, that loss could only fall on one man's shoulders.

Not much to go on lol

• Fire 1

i think the difference tomorrow will be the talent in this game........speed and better athletes + Rosen should allow UCLA to cruise to a win, by 21 or more.

then there is the issue of "good Tommie vs. bad Tommie.....that will be a factor as well....but mostly speed will be the issue.

I am a little late, but I think that football points will be the deciding factor. The team that scores more of them will leave with the win.

UCLA is talented, but some of the posters on here make them seem like they are far and away more talented than us. I've been able to watch a few of their games this year, and don't come across as world beaters. They're certainly not as talented as the USC team we played in the Holiday Bowl last year. Keep in mind, this is a team that was losing to Colorado in the 4th quarter this year.

They're more talented than us, but not as much as some people may think...I've been down on our team this year, but there's something telling me we actually win this one. Having a healthy Michael Rose-Ivey and Vincent Valentine on the field is going to help tremendously.

This should be a pretty interesting game. UCLA has a pretty decided edge at the offensive skill positions but they're pretty banged up on the O-Line and NU is about as healthy as they've been all year on the D-Line so that should play to our advantage. That being said, Rosen, Perkins and their WRs could make things a long day if our secondary doesn't come to play. TA has said all the right things coming into the bowl game, I hope our offensive game plan plays to UCLA's weakness (their front 7 w/ the exception of Clark who is a monster) and we get some stuff going. UCLA's secondary is the real deal and if TA reverts to 'chuck it and pray' Nebraska is going to have a lot of difficulty putting points on the board.

Need a Kleenex?

I understand that the "Nebraska has no talent" fits some of your agendas, but this team has talent. Ucla is a step child in LA and hit by injuries. Our guys are damn good.

Sorry, not sorry, if that statement offends you.

Need a Kleenex?

I understand that the "Nebraska has no talent" fits some of your agendas, but this team has talent. Ucla is a step child in LA and hit by injuries. Our guys are damn good.

I've posted many times that Nebraska has a lot of talent, but not across the board or particularly deep, and that can make a difference.

Just a few posts ago I mentioned that Nebraska had enough talent to hang with or defeat three ranked teams this season.

So that's my agenda.

I'm sorry if I lumped your last four months worth of posts together in my response, but it's kinda hard not to.

• Fire 2

Need a Kleenex?

I've posted many times that Nebraska has a lot of talent, but not across the board or particularly deep, and that can make a difference.

Just a few posts ago I mentioned that Nebraska had enough talent to hang with or defeat three ranked teams this season.

So that's my agenda.

I'm sorry if I lumped your last four months worth of posts together in my response, but it's kinda hard not to.

If you try to be reasoned or balanced in your views, some here will be offended.