GT: Northwestern at Nebraska - 3PM CT - ESPNU

People gotta be patient. We will only really know how good of a coach Tim Miles is when these freshman are seniors. I think they have great potential but for the love of Pete can we get a good big man?

Lol if you think people are gonna deal with 3 more years of 13th place finishes in the conference just to see this freshman class be seniors and maybe finish what....8th? Not happening if things don't turn around soon.

I think Miles has this year and next year to do whatever he can. If it doesn't improve he needs to be gone. Love the guy but man, his teams have zero identity. Nothing about this team scares you when you watch film.

If a High School JV team drew up a game plan to double team Shields and Andrew White, then leave the rest to do whatever, that JV team could make it a game. That is literally the only thing the opponent has to do to beat Nebraska. It's been like this every year.

People gotta be patient. We will only really know how good of a coach Tim Miles is when these freshman are seniors. I think they have great potential but for the love of Pete can we get a good big man?

Lol if you think people are gonna deal with 3 more years of 13th place finishes in the conference just to see this freshman class be seniors and maybe finish what....8th? Not happening if things don't turn around soon.

I think Miles has this year and next year to do whatever he can. If it doesn't improve he needs to be gone. Love the guy but man, his teams have zero identity. Nothing about this team scares you when you watch film.

If a High School JV team drew up a game plan to double team Shields and Andrew White, then leave the rest to do whatever, that JV team could make it a game. That is literally the only thing the opponent has to do to beat Nebraska. It's been like this every year.

You are too young to drink, so please go to the doc and get some anti-depressants.

You are too young to drink, so please go to the doc and get some anti-depressants.
Why? Because he speaks the truth?
  • Fire 1

No because you guys have never see the real bad days when we had no talent. If you do not like the results, do not watch them play.

Hahahah wow that's creepy as hell. And what part of what I said isn't true?

No because you guys have never see the real bad days when we had no talent. If you do not like the results, do not watch them play.

That's also precisely my point, the amount Tim Miles and co. are underachieving with the "talent" we have on the roster is an absolute joke. That's why I'm saying if theres no improvement in the next two years, I don't understand how you can keep him around waiting for results.

I agree that miles has a couple more years for sure but if this is the trend he will be gone sooner than later. We have now invested millions in the basketball program and don't have any excuses why we can't compete or get players.

This is what I have been saying all along, but some what to crucify him now. This program was in shambles and recruiting has been better than ever. I just wish we had a quality big man coming here.