GT: Northwestern at Nebraska - 3PM CT - ESPNU

Miles was given a 7 year contract for a reason. I will be willing to give him the latitude until then.

Because he has a good agent??

I think Osborne knew it was going to take a while for a shift in culture and attitude. I don't know if Miles is the guy to do it but he took over a mess.

There are only two guys left that aren't Miles' recruits and one of them is our second best player. I think the culture is totally Miles' at this point.

Miles was given a 7 year contract for a reason. I will be willing to give him the latitude until then.

Because he has a good agent??

I think Osborne knew it was going to take a while for a shift in culture and attitude. I don't know if Miles is the guy to do it but he took over a mess.

There are only two guys left that aren't Miles' recruits and one of them is our second best player. I think the culture is totally Miles' at this point.

So let's start some Fire Miles threads and get thismotherf'ng party started!!!

Why did Jacob Hammonds not see a single minute of playing time? I understand that Jacobsen is playing so much better but you'd think when Jacobsen got his 3rd foul maybe Hammonds would come in for nothing else than a few fouls to give and some size in the paint? Also putting McVeigh on their center seems like a really bad idea. Could be a long season.

Why did Jacob Hammonds not see a single minute of playing time? I understand that Jacobsen is playing so much better but you'd think when Jacobsen got his 3rd foul maybe Hammonds would come in for nothing else than a few fouls to give and some size in the paint? Also putting McVeigh on their center seems like a really bad idea. Could be a long season.

McVeigh is better than Fis