The 2016 Prospect Probability Game

Solid question, macroboy. With Goode, his commit was already made before I started the thread. However, it is clear he has an "open" commitment, so I am treating it like he is not committed. If he flips his commitment or reaffirms his comment to California, that will be when we can consider him committed somewhere.

This actually brings up a larger question about this game. Points will only be awarded after these recruits fax in their LOI, when recruitment is finalized for all intensive purposes. This should be NSD, but if we have any delayed signings, it will delay the final tally. This allows for all the craziness of recruiting to occur without affecting our game here. For example, if someone commits to Nebraska then flips and signs someone else at the last minute, I do not plan to provide partial points or anything. That would make things really hairy.

I have everyone entered so far. Here are the Current Standings. I do not plan to "update" predictions only add to this list if more members participate.

• Fire 1

I have all of the predictions logged in so far.

BaytownHusker, you need to update your predictions for Offense Pod 1, Offense Pod 2, and Defense Pod 1. The points allocated for each of these three pods does not total to 6 points. Thus, your prediction is currently ineligible.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Update. The commitments are still fluid, as no LOI have been signed, so things could still change quite a bit between now and NSD. However, we have 9 of the 16 top prospects committed. Nebraska has been able to haul in three commitments from Tony Bulter, Collin Miller, and Matt Farniok. From this, we have MattyIce, Atbone95, GBRFan, swmohusker, and seaofred92 sitting on top after pulling in the max 3 points from each of the Nebraska commits. We had a few other perfect picks, but will late penalties, we are left with a five-way tie for top billing.

Still, lots of points still available with 7 uncommitted prospects. Just a reminder, no partial points will be given if a commitment flips after choosing Nebraska, so don't count your chickens just yet. Plenty of time for the silliness of recruiting to play out.

Here are the Current Standings.

Edited by Thanks_Tom RR
Updated to add Miller.

Update. The commitments are still fluid, as no LOI have been signed, so things could still change quite a bit between now and NSD. However, we have 7 of the 16 top prospects committed. Nebraska has been able to haul in two commitments from Tony Bulter and Matt Farniok. From this, we have MattyIce, Atbone95, GBRFan, swmohusker, and seaofred92 sitting on top after pulling in the max 3 points from both commits. We had a few other perfect picks, but will late penalties, we are left with a five-way tie for top billing.

Still, lots of points still available with 9 uncommitted prospects. Just a reminder, no partial points will be given if a commitment flips after choosing Nebraska, so don't count your chickens just yet. Plenty of time for the silliness of recruiting to play out.

Here are the Current Standings.

You got Collin Miller to add too.

Edited by Thanks_Tom RR
Got him! Thanks!

We are at the end of this things, but still there are some names out there. Isaiah Simmons and Lamar Jackson seem promising for Nebraska. Dez Fitzpatrick just committed to L-vile, and their WR coach promptly announced a potential move to UK, which could shake up that situation for Nebraska. And, Alaric Jackson looked like a lock for Iowa today, but he is now postponing his announcement until tomorrow.

Let the crazy continue.

We are at the end of this things, but still there are some names out there. Isaiah Simmons and Lamar Jackson seem promising for Nebraska. Dez Fitzpatrick just committed to L-vile, and their WR coach promptly announced a potential move to UK, which could shake up that situation for Nebraska. And, Alaric Jackson looked like a lock for Iowa today, but he is now postponing his announcement until tomorrow.

Let the crazy continue.

Am I missing something on Simmons? I thought he was a Clemson lean?

Let the crazy continue.

Am I missing something on Simmons? I thought he was a Clemson lean?

Rumor and innuendo mostly, but Nebraska is hanging around.

Alright, with everyone on this list other than Devron Davis faxing in their signed LOI today, we have two winners. MattyIce and seaofred92! Unless Davis decides to GBR, which could create a six-way tie for first, this is the final tally of the 2016 version of the Prospect Probability Game.

Congrats to you both!

Here are the Final Standings (well nearly).

• Fire 1