GT: #4 Maryland at Nebraska - 7:30PM CT - BTN

That's lack of running an offense.

Tough to run any offense with a ball hog.

Tough to not be a ball hog when you're the best player and you don't have an offense to run so your team just throws you the ball and expects you to bail them out.

I disagree with him being the best offensive player. White has been all over the floor and is out playing Shields on the offense and defense. I do fault Miles for not doing something about. This was just like the Indiana game where Shields tried to take the game over and shot horrible. We are not good enough to win without a team effort.

That's lack of running an offense.

Tough to run any offense with a ball hog.
Tough to not be a ball hog when you're the best player and you don't have an offense to run so your team just throws you the ball and expects you to bail them out.

I disagree with him being the best offensive player. White has been all over the floor and is out playing Shields on the offense and defense. I do fault Miles for not doing something about. This was just like the Indiana game where Shields tried to take the game over and shot horrible. We are not good enough to win without a team effort.

So the guy leading our team in assists is a ball hog and the guy producing the most points (scored + assisted) is not our best offensive player.

Got it.

Miles T sort of cost us this game, had it been two points near the end, we probably wouldn't have been scrambling to get a three off toward the end of the game. I thought we played hard, size was a factor and some horrible officiating both ways. We win this game and every Maryland fan can point to that out of bounds call that was clearly Maryland ball, although that call led to us scoring free throws, which kept us in the game. Can't fault effort in this game, fun game to watch, but we needed to protect this one at the vault. We played well enough to win, the problem was scoring droughts and defensive lapses, take away one of those and we are walking out of this game with a W.

• Fire 1

Played much better defense against the bigs than we did against purdue. Despite a few wide open threes and miscues for layups I thought our defensive intensity was great all game. Frustrating to watch this team when they are struggling to shoot/get to the rim. Tough loss, but it's pretty crazy we only lost by 5 when we shot 32% from the field. White makes that three and we are potentially in overtime. I agree, we need to share the ball better and get white more good looks.

Really excited to see Watson the next few years, he's really fun to watch!