Great Roundtable today on Sharp & Benning

Kernal

Yep, Bo scares his players so badly that they cower in a corner, afraid to make plays... oh wait, or they yell at him on the sideline. You guys are such pretzels.

People who post that kind of clip and claim its evidence of underlying problems haven't ever played a sport or be in the military. Men get heated. It happens. Doesn't change the level of love and respect you have for each other.

"People are making something out of nothing," Stafford said. "Me and Bo both, we know what's going on. We know we're good. That's all that really matters.We're one big family. Family members fight. I fight with my dad. I fight with my mom. It's nothing. I love Bo, that's why I came here."

and

Pelini said Monday that he has a disciplined team that represents the state and university well and that he didn't think Stafford was being disrespectful.

"The only thing you can criticize Daimion Stafford for was wanting to win so bad," Pelini said. "He was upset. He should be upset. We gave up a touchdown."

Pelini said he was trying to calm Stafford, who later in the game made a key interception and fumble recovery. Nebraska (No. 14 BCS, No. 16 AP) won 32-23.

"I love the guy. He's an emotional leader," Pelini said. "Let me tell you, it's an emotional game. That stuff happens. That's not the first time that's ever happened. That happens on the practice field. It's no big deal to me."

I'm doubt that's how the interviews went after the Wisky game in the Big 10 championship

It's funny how I didn't notice any kids yelling back at the coaches this year??

• Fire 1

yeah, they just looked dejected and disinterested on the sideline during 7 losses (kind of like how Coach Riley looked at times. Note, I don't think he was disinterested (I think it's the opposite), but his body language looked that way. See why it's hard to trust "body language" as a gauge?

• Fire 1

yeah, they just looked dejected and disinterested on the sideline during 7 losses (kind of like how Coach Riley looked at times. Note, I don't think he was disinterested (I think it's the opposite), but his body language looked that way. See why it's hard to trust "body language" as a gauge?

It's tough to see Riley on the sidelines sometimes, especially when it's a cold day. He just stands there emotionless and almost aloof, with his hands in his coat pockets, and clapping encouragement every now and then.

I am not trying to make a comparison to Bo's antics, because his tantrums and tirades got old too.

What's the word you used "Perception?"

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between a coach who is ready to melt down at any point and the coach who has a calm demeanor

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bo+pelini+youngstown+state+meltdown&&view=detail&mid=F5BA97FF6E684453FB12F5BA97FF6E684453FB12&rvsmid=F877837F67EC0C22F8FAF877837F67EC0C22F8FA&FORM=VDFSRV&fsscr=0

What message does this send to your players? It shows me that he gave up

• Fire 1

It shows me that you're obsessed.

But I get that you need to pillory him.

Sooo....let me get this straight.

You constantly over and over and over again tell us what a horrible hire Riley is along with his staff. You constantly tell us what a horrible decision it was to fire Bo. You constantly tell us we will never win anything of substance with Riley's program and we shouldn't have fired Bo.

BUT...when someone shows you proof of why we are glad he is gone.....WE are the ones obsessed.

Interesting.

Instead of making the above comments. Why don't you explain how Bo's actions in this video clip (which is a great demonstration of how he acted here many times) is the epitome of great game time coaching and putting your team in a position to win?

• Fire 6

A plus .700 winning percentage with a 8-17 record vs. AP-ranked teams (3-9 on the road), no BCS bowl appearances, no conference titles and he was 3-4 in his last 7 November games.

Simply stating ".700 winning percentage" like it tells the whole story is like saying "he had a bad attitude" and suggesting that tells the whole story. They don't.

Just give it up.

Let's not forget the blowouts and continually making the program look bad on national tv.

But hey he beat the crap out SDSU a couple of times