DE Zachary Carter [Florida - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Zachary Carter
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
School: Hillsborough
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6-5
Weight: 234
40 time: 5.24
Offers: Auburn, Clemson, Colorado, Duke, Florida, Florida International, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Lousiville, LSU, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, Middle Tennessee State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, South Carolina, South Florida, Temple, Tennessee, Troy, USC, UCF, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Western Kentucky
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #100 Overall; #4 SDE; .9501; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #58 Overall; #2 SDE; :star :star :star :star
247: #163 Overall; #4 SDE; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #152 Overall; #13 DE; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #129 Overall; #13 DE; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• 3 months later...

5.24 40 time?

Yep. Nike SPARQ Verified.

Though I'm not sure running the 40 has a lot to do with playing DE.

Granted, I'm not the biggest football guru, but if you're playing defensive end and part of your job is edge contain, 5.24 seems....really slow. I ran a barely sub 5.0 40 in high school and played the same position; had a tough time keeping backs and quarterbacks inside sometimes.

5.24 40 time?

Granted, I'm not the biggest football guru, but if you're playing defensive end and part of your job is edge contain, 5.24 seems....really slow. I ran a barely sub 5.0 40 in high school and played the same position; had a tough time keeping backs and quarterbacks inside sometimes.

Totally agree and I bet in HS because of his power it was probably not a huge issue but in college it sure could be. Sometimes what happens is the coach just changes the assignment behind you with the SS alignment.

5.24 40 time?

Edit: what teach said
  • 5 weeks later...