Wrestlemania 32

I like how instead of going with the WWE stamdard "guy in a T-shirt" look, he's going with "guy in a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off". True showmanship.

I actually like it compared to the bland "guy in wrestling tights who is tan and muscular". KO looks like he came out of ECW back in the day.

randysavage1.jpg

I have no freakin idea why I still watch it. My dad was friends with Mad Dog Vachon and he used to get us tickets when we were kids and that is how I got into wrestling. I still remember the In Your House show they did here in Omaha where Big Daddy Diesel took Mad Dog's prosthetic leg off and hit Shawn Michaels with it. I was crying like a baby because I was young and didn't know everything was scripted at the time. But nowadays, the product SUCKS! There are a few guys on the roster I can get behind and actually be somewhat entertained if they were champion, but the wrestlers WWE wants to make the face of their company suck big time. Its pretty much record RAW and Smackdown and fast forward everything until I get to a match that I know will be somewhat entertaining. Takes me 45 min. to watch a three hour show. But I do enjoy the live events and will be going to RAW on May 9th here in Omaha :lol:

I have no freakin idea why I still watch it. My dad was friends with Mad Dog Vachon and he used to get us tickets when we were kids and that is how I got into wrestling. I still remember the In Your House show they did here in Omaha where Bid Daddy Diesel took Mad Dog's prosthetic leg off and hit Shawn Michaels with it. I was crying like a baby because I was young and didn't know everything was scripted at the time. But nowadays, the product SUCKS! There are a few guys on the roster I can get behind and actually be somewhat entertained if they were champion, but the wrestlers WWE wants to make the face of their company suck big time. Its pretty much record RAW and Smackdown and fast forward everything until I get to a match that I know will be somewhat entertaining. Takes me 45 min. to watch a three hour show. But I do enjoy the live events and will be going to RAW on May 9th here in Omaha :lol:

Holy crap, that was the first live event I went to. I remember the prosthetic leg rip apart too!

I took about 7 years off of WWE. TNA just started airing on Spike and I got really into that. The Dudleys had just come over, Angle was there and Sting. The product was fresh and the in ring matches were stellar. Fast forward and it is an unwatchable turd of what it was then. So I started watching Raw again and was blown away at how much better the product had become since I quit watching WWE. They really have mishandled the top story lines recently though. I like to think that Cena and Rollins getting hurt played a big part in that.

Cena getting hurt could have been used to push younger talent and get them into main event status, but instead they've used it to try and get Reigns over and have failed miserably. People don't want to be told who to like, they want to like who they want to like. Which is why Daniel Bryan was so popular. And WWE was pretty much forced to give him the title.

Cena does nothing but hinder the younger guys from becoming stars. There is a reason that when someone faces Cena, they all of a sudden lose a lot of steam. Wyatt and Rusev are the two most recent I can think of. I don't like that he is hurt, but its been pretty nice with him not around.

• Fire 1

Cena getting hurt could have been used to push younger talent and get them into main event status, but instead they've used it to try and get Reigns over and have failed miserably. People don't want to be told who to like, they want to like who they want to like. Which is why Daniel Bryan was so popular. And WWE was pretty much forced to give him the title.

Cena does nothing but hinder the younger guys from becoming stars. There is a reason that when someone faces Cena, they all of a sudden lose a lot of steam. Wyatt and Rusev are the two most recent I can think of. I don't like that he is hurt, but its been pretty nice with him not around.

Reigns is just to damn bland as a babyface. He has the look of a heel and the in ring talent.......well that needs a lot of work. When HHH is getting cheered to smash his face they have to take notice.

At some point they will be able to have him start losing to the new talent and it will be great. I do have to say Cena really impressed me when I started watching again. His US title run produced some really great matches.

I feel like they were scrambling with trying to fill a card with so much talent injured. I would have revamped the "Andre the Giant Battle Royal", to a Battle Royal or something showcasing NXT, where the winner gets a jump into Raw or Smackdown.

Also have an NXT title match, and NXT women's title match.

I keep hoping, in some way shape or form that people come back for surprise returns. Imagine Seth Rolins coming back and assisting Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose, and The Shield is a team again.

Better yet, have C.M. Punk come back during the HIAC match and be a part of the victory.

You know that Vince will be there at ring side, this mania should be more about the quality than the quantity.

I think the Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose match is going to steal the show.