No Nike Store for Suh

Sooooo......

Recruits don't get loaded up with Adidas shoes when they visit?

Soooooo.......

If they are wearing Adidas shoes they actually went out and bought them themselves because they liked them?

Oh the horror.

not gonna lie, I have 2 pairs of Adidas running/athletic shoes. The boost foam is comfy as hell to move around in.

Sooooo......

Recruits don't get loaded up with Adidas shoes when they visit?

Soooooo.......

If they are wearing Adidas shoes they actually went out and bought them themselves because they liked them?

Oh the horror.

not gonna lie, I have 2 pairs of Adidas running/athletic shoes. The boost foam is comfy as hell to move around in.

2 pairs of Adidas Bounce for me gotta have white & black. They are getting a little old now. This is what I'm thinking I will get next.

AQ6761_01_standard.jpg?sw=500&sfrm=jpg

This is a serious question: Do some of these shoes really look "ugly" and some don't? I mean the green and gold ones are very flashy, but does that make them ugly or pretty?

I guess I have always seen footwear as functional, not fashion. They have to have cushioning, a good tread, steel toes if and when required, laces that stay tied, and waterproof for boots worn hunting. If they kept my feet warm but not hot*, dry, my knees from hurting and me from falling on my @ss, who cares about anything else?...and if so, why? Do you think anyone even notices what brand of shoe you might be wearing and base a judgment on you from that?

I guess I must be a relic from the past who thinks footwear should be judged on what it DOES and not on how it LOOKS. But I have the same thoughts on cars, guns, people, dogs, roofs on houses, and many other things as well.

*the steel toed boots sucked when playing basketball in the late '70s, they got VERY hot in July-August.

Why the hell you playing basketball in July-August?

That's baseball season. It's murricas pasttime, you commie.

It's hard to play a game of baseball with one to a team, and we couldn't fit a ball diamond on the back patio without making it a hitter's park. :P

We used to play baseball with one to a team and an all time pitcher, though, but anything over the fence was an out.