Spring Game Attendances

Georgia was promoting a "big time artist" would be singing at their spring game to get the stadium filled.

Their big time artist was Ludacris.

I'm glad that Nebraska doesn't have to promote lunacy crap like this to get more asses in the stadium for a spring game.

Georgia was promoting a "big time artist" would be singing at their spring game to get the stadium filled.

I'm glad that Nebraska doesn't have to promote lunacy crap like this to get more asses in the stadium for a spring game.

Are you inferring Ludacris isn't a big time artist?

Pretty good idea, though. Helped them break the SEC record for spring game attendance.

Pretty good idea, though. Helped them break the SEC record for spring game attendance.

Sure.......about 15 years ago

I'd hella love to see Luda in concert, not sure what you're on.

Heh. I get what you're saying, but he's still a big draw, especially in Georgia (obviously).