The General Election

I thought this was well written: The Atlantic: Donald Trump's cruel streak

Donald J. Trump has a cruel streak. He willfully causes pain and distress to others. And he repeats this public behavior so frequently that it’s fair to call it a character trait. Any single example would be off-putting but forgivable. Being shown many examples across many years should make any decent person recoil in disgust.

...What kind of person still acts that way at 70? A bad person.

...Giving a cruel man power and expecting that he won’t use it to inflict cruelty is madness. To vote for Trump, knowing all of this, is to knowingly empower cruelty.

*Points at the ballot box.*

• Fire 2

Like father, like son.

Trump didn’t take this so well, and has since referred to O’Donnell as “a woman out of control,” a “true loser,” a “total train wreck,” “disgusting,” a “slob,” “fat, ugly”; he told Entertainment Tonight in 2006: “Probably I’ll sue her, it’ll be fun. I’d like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets.” He made similar threats to People, saying “I’ll most likely sue her for making those false statements—and it’ll be fun. Rosie’s a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.” (He did not.)

#presidential

Like father, like son.

Trump didn’t take this so well, and has since referred to O’Donnell as “[/size]a woman out of control,” a “[/size]true loser,” a “[/size]total train wreck,” [/size]“disgusting,” a “slob,” “fat, ugly”; he [/size]told [/size]Entertainment Tonight in 2006: “Probably I’ll sue her, it’ll be fun. I’d like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets.” He made similar [/size]threats to [/size]People, saying “I’ll most likely sue her for making those false statements—and it’ll be fun. Rosie’s a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.” (He did not.)[/size]

#presidential

HE ATTACKED MY CHER (albet 4 years ago)!!!!!!! UGH. I'll strangle him with his hair!

I went to her twitter just now and she using the toilet emoticon instead of his name when she talks about him :D

• Fire 1

Well Kim indicated she normally votes Democrat, but the fact that she is thinking of supporting Trump is another sign Hillary is struggling with millennials.

Nah, I think it's just more proof that she's like a frontal lobotomy patient who never had a frontal lobotomy.

She might just like the idea of having her caboose on the Trump train. :)

• Fire 1

Well Kim indicated she normally votes Democrat, but the fact that she is thinking of supporting Trump is another sign Hillary is struggling with millennials.

Nah, I think it's just more proof that she's like a frontal lobotomy patient who never had a frontal lobotomy.

I have food poisoning right now. You're making it worse.

I have food poisoning right now. You're making it worse.

Why is that? The Trump train refers to the Trump movement, it's nothing physical I was suggesting.

OMG.....I get home from work and turn on the TV.

Next comes on an add from Great America Pact that is doing a poll they explain how important it is to elect Trump... So call now and tell us who won the debate. Press one for Trump and Two for Hillary.

So.....they can't win a scientific polls so they are making up their own?

Wow.