Daniel Davie Signs with Colts

Wish him well but from what I saw of him I'm actually blown away an NFL team signed him

Davie has great speed and athleticism. He actually had a pretty good junior season. He fell victim to the change in coaching staff.

People want to blame the players for not figuring out the new scheme, but the new coaches also need to figure out how to reach the players. That didn't happen with a lot of guys last year.

• Fire 1

Wish him well but from what I saw of him I'm actually blown away an NFL team signed him

Davie has great speed and athleticism. He actually had a pretty good junior season. He fell victim to the change in coaching staff.

People want to blame the players for not figuring out the new scheme, but the new coaches also need to figure out how to reach the players. That didn't happen with a lot of guys last year.

Fact is we moved to a quarters system. CBs are on an island more. Davie benefitted from having a lot of safety over when running Bos scheme. Made him feel fuzzy inside. When put out there and had only himself to rely on many times just couldnt seem to handle it. Doesnt mean he cant be a good pro in the right scheme. I actually think they will move him to Safety.

Like Jano and Bando.
  • 2 months later...

• 1 month later...