Murtha living in car

first of all, its not a drug problem.... actually his mom just got out of jail, and had to live with him, and he couldnt stay in the apartment he was in.... also had a dog in a non pet friendly apartment. certainly not a bust as a sophomore. that is exteremly short sighted... He will be fine, and as far as i am concerned, he now has more incentive to become the dominant olineman that he is capable of becoming...

Murtha is NOT living in his car. Trust me, I'm not going to prove it to anyone and give an address or anything, because this is a message board and it's not worth it. But trust me he is NOT living in his car or anything like that. Oh, and he doesn't have a drug problem.

As for the person who said he is a bust. I absolutely HATE when people say crap like this and don't back it up with ANY fact or even opinion. Saying derrr.."he's always hurt" is not only weak, but a rediculous reason as to why someone would be a "bust" He is a back up tackle as a sophomore, there is a good chance that by the time the season rolls around he will be starting. If you would like to explain yourself and give some actually fact to your statement, please do so, but that sounded a lot like a Benard post.

If this is true something is wrong. Very wrong. If it has filtered down to a low life message board that one of our scholarship athletes is living in his car, and the staff has not done something about it I wonder what is going on.

I can not imagine BC not taking care of situation like this. I can not imagine the university not looking into it.

I truly find it impossible to believe. Not questioning anyone on here, but I would have to see it or hear BC say it before I would even consider it to be the truth.

Now if he spent a nite in his car or something that may be what is played as living, who knows.

As for the person who said he is a bust.  I absolutely HATE when people say crap like this and don't back it up with ANY fact or even opinion.  Saying derrr.."he's always hurt" is not only weak, but a rediculous reason as to why someone would be a "bust"  He is a back up tackle as a sophomore, there is a good chance that by the time the season rolls around he will be starting.  If you would like to explain yourself and give some actually fact to your statement, please do so, but that sounded a lot like a Benard post.

Exactly!!!!

I can not imagine BC not taking care of situation like this.  I can not imagine the university not looking into it.

What university wouldn't look into something like this. He is a scholarship athlete...or any athlete for that matter.....this is just CRAP to come on this board and make accusations like this. As it has been stated by big dave I will not believe any of this until it is comfirmed by someone actually involved with the program.