More Law Trouble for Baylor

“After 38 years of coaching, I have certainly made mistakes, and, in hindsight, I would have done certain things differently. I always strive to be a better coach, a better father and husband, and a better person.”
Briles also addresses the victims of abuse saying, “My heart goes out to the victims for the pain that they have endured. Sexual assault has no place on our campus or in our society. As a father of two daughters, a grandfather, and a husband, my prayers are with the victims of abuse, wherever they are.”

“After 38 years of coaching, I have certainly made mistakes, and, in hindsight, I would have done certain things differently. I always strive to be a better coach, a better father and husband, and a better person.”

Briles also addresses the victims of abuse saying, “My heart goes out to the victims for the pain that they have endured. Sexual assault has no place on our campus or in our society. As a father of two daughters, a grandfather, and a husband, my prayers are with the victims of abuse, wherever they are.”

Nice try

Briles also addresses the victims of abuse saying, “My heart goes out to the victims for the pain that they have endured. Sexual assault has no place on our campus or in our society. As a father of two daughters, a grandfather, and a husband, my prayers are with the victims of abuse, wherever they are.

Yeah, that's a pretty broad, general statement. If he really wants to know where the victims are, he could just give them a call. I'm sure he still has their phone numbers.

The fact that there are alumni supporting this should prove all you need to know about Baptist and their moral high grounds.

Shouldn't this go in the Islam's "Grey Zone" thread?

You know, like is it terrorism or radical Islamic terrorism.

Immoral Baptist or Immoral Baylor Baptist?

The fact that there are alumni supporting this should prove all you need to know about Baptist and their moral high grounds.

Shouldn't this go in the Islam's "Grey Zone" thread?

You know, like is it terrorism or radical Islamic terrorism.

Immoral Baptist or Immoral Baylor Baptist?

Sorry, I could've sworn I typed "the Baptist at Baylor". I was more concerned about that university than the Baptist entity as a whole.

Lots of action on this in the last two days:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/report--baylor--art-briles-reach-contract-settlement-162332858.html

A day after filing a motion accusing Baylor of wrongful termination, former Bears head coach Art Briles has reportedly reached a contract settlement with the school.

Briles’ attorney, Ernest Cannon, said the school (and its regents) was using Briles as a scapegoat to “disguise and distract from its own institutional failure to comply” with federal civil rights protections.

Briles’ attorney also demanded the school turn over the “entire contents of each and every one of their litigation files,” including those used in the Pepper Hamilton investigation.

• 3 weeks later...