2016-17 Season Notes

Mavric

??? no hole here. your the one using average 30 and again one of two that introduced the word average in this discussion. keep moving the rim.

So you specifically say that the word "average" was never used then refuse to admit it when I show you that you did - in fact - use that word. I mean ... feel free to go back and look at how long you argued over what "average" meant. It's right here - in this very thread. Right after the part where you tried to insult my lack of math classes.

The football team was short a DB in this class. Perhaps you should check in there - you backpedaling skills might come in handy.

I gave you a definition of the word average - YOU not I used it in reference to Jordy. Again, at no point did I state that Jordy would average 30 minutes per game. You put a lot into this board and must feel you deserve something back - it might be best if you go take a nap and start fresh tomorrow.

Also I didn't try to insult your math skill, I did.