2016-17 Season Notes

Mavric

Not to be that guy, but at least we are competitive in these games. We have not been blown out by a conference foe and some of these games will go our way. I would expect these guys are ticked and will come out fighting like crazy to beat N'western, but to be them we need to get stops and prevent them from bagging open to little contested threes.

Not to be that guy, but at least we are competitive in these games. We have not blown out by a conference foe and some of these games will go our way. I would expect these guys are ticked and will come out fighting like crazy to beat N'western, but to be them we need to get stops and prevent them from bagging open to little contested threes.

Not to be that guy but those two teams are also the two teams that are currently at the bottom of the conference standings.

So yes, we're competitive. But.......

Interesting reading this thread and how quickly the season can change from a 3-0 conference start to a 3 game losing streak. Hopefully we can get this ship back on the right course. :violin

It's actually a 4 game losing streak.

Going from tied for first in the league to tied for 10th. (Trying to avoid the last 4 teams conference tournament play-in game - which we have been in the last two years)

On the bright side, Tshimanga only has to average about 55 minutes per game to get his average up to 25 by the end of the regular season.

I thought he was going to average 30 minutes a game? :)

No one thought he was going to play that long, around 15-20 ish minutes per game is what I expected. He is averaging 10 mpg right now. For a freshman center that does not seem too bad for a player like him.

On the bright side, Tshimanga only has to average about 55 minutes per game to get his average up to 25 by the end of the regular season.

No one thought he was going to play that long, around 15-20 ish minutes per game is what I expected. He is averaging 10 mpg right now. For a freshman center that does not seem too bad for a player like him.

Ummmm.........

Ummmm.........

Okay memory serves me now some people said it but it was a while ago. Come on Mav I can't remember everything that has happened on this board. :thumbs

I think his minutes will increase the more he gets into shape and the better he gets.