xkcd: Earth Temperature Timeline

zoogs

I'm confused wtf people think they are going to do to change it? Are industries gunna go away? Are we gunna go back to horse and buggie?

It's warming up. It's not good, and yet, there is also nothing we can do about it that will make a BIG difference.

I suggest reading up on the Clean Air Act if you believe there is nothing we can to do to make a difference short of going back to horse and buggies.

• Fire 1

I'm confused wtf people think they are going to do to change it? Are industries gunna go away? Are we gunna go back to horse and buggie?

It's warming up. It's not good, and yet, there is also nothing we can do about it that will make a BIG difference.

I suggest reading up on the Clean Air Act if you believe there is nothing we can to do to make a difference short of going back to horse and buggies.

Or look at pictures of one of China's many green sludge bodies of water and multiple cities that get worse than Salt Lake City.

More doom and gloom

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/obama-predicts-submerged-cities-mass-migrations-displaced-nations-food

In a speech to the United Nations Tuesday, President Barack Obama said if the world does not “act boldly” on climate change, there will be "mass migrations," submerged cities and "decimated" food supplies.

“If we don’t act boldly, the bill that could come due will be mass migrations and cities submerged and nations displaced and food supplies decimated and conflicts born of despair,” said Obama.