Choo Choo??

Thinking about it...since all of the names given to Glenn are being train related...what would be really cool is to give him a sound effect in memorial stadium for every big play/touchdown that he makes. This would of course be a sound of a train or something like that. Ben Wallace from the Detroit Pistons has his "Gong" which is really cool I think...just a thought.

I saw Rob (can't spell his last name) on "Sports Soundoff" last night. He analized videos of both C-Train and Lucky. What it showed, at least at this point, is Glenn can does a better job of finding the holes. On the film of Lucky, he had a big hole to the outside and could perhaps had taken it to the house, but instead he ran straight-a-head into defenders. So it appears Lucky has a longer way to go than C-Train. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out next fall.

I saw Rob (can't spell his last name) on "Sports Soundoff" last night. He analized videos of both C-Train and Lucky. What it showed, at least at this point, is Glenn can does a better job of finding the holes. On the film of Lucky, he had a big hole to the outside and could perhaps had taken it to the house, but instead he ran straight-a-head into defenders. So it appears Lucky has a longer way to go than C-Train. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out next fall.

Noticed it too. It may take a while to get Lucky used to hitting the holes instead of bouncing outside. Not that he shouldn't EVER bounce out i.e. if there IS NO hole to hit, but hopefully alot of repititions should get him solidified at RB with Glenn.

From reading what Coach C has been pounding into these players heads I think Callahan has been making these guys go inside and block for themselves so as to condition them for the unfortunate situation that we had last year. Before when Lucky did not see a hole he would start "dancing" and then sometimes things got ugly. I am sure Callahan will let all the running backs return to running their own way but the mental conditioning of " If there is not a hole...MAKE ONE" is a mind set that had to be established.

That being said ... Glenn is just naturaly suited for the "block for yourself" running game. I mean common its hard to compete against a guy who is named after a locamotive. :horns2

P.S. Hey Admin & MODs is it possible for us to get a train hitting the smilie face emo for the board. Just an idea. :box