No Interest In Purdue Game?

Purdue DID beat us last year.

So did Illinois

But we're not playing Illinois today. We're playing Purdue....and they totally whooped our ass last year. We'd better not take them lightly....we better throw the entire arsenal of short passes at them.JS
and it is this year not last year. This team isn't taking Purdue lighty. The fans can take this game however they like.

Purdue DID beat us last year.

So did Illinois

But we're not playing Illinois today. We're playing Purdue....and they totally whooped our ass last year. We'd better not take them lightly....we better throw the entire arsenal of short passes at them.JS
and it is this year not last year. This team isn't taking Purdue lighty. The fans can take this game however they like.

OK......create bad juju at your own peril........we'll know who to blame.

It is a very strange season and I think many of us have strange....hard to put a finger on it...sort of feelings.

We are sitting on the best record in a very, very long time. Yet, I suspect many of us are bit nervous about being ranked as high as we are--as if we dont deserve it (we do based SOLELY on how rankings are performed--whether we are the 8th best team in the nation is another story) We (as fans) are looking ahead a few weeks whether we want to admit it or not----and we are looking ahead with mixed emotions. I think the big X factor is the injuries--its been awhile since we had this many key players injured at the same time.

I look forward to an enjoyable game--dont think that the team will take Purdue lightly and I think we play sharp, game that is well put away early in the second half,

I also think Wisky-Iowa is going to be a very tight game.

DOMINANT! DOMINANT! DOMINANT!

Oh, and the adjective is dominant. Dominate is the verb.

THANK YOU!

I read this misspelling a lot on this board, and it irritates the crap of me. That, and various misspellings of "corps" drive me nuts.

As far as Purdue, we haven't yet shown the kind of "dominance" that would allow us to be overly confident in any game. Maybe that's a good thing.

We need to collectively get over the "waiting for the shoe to drop" mentality. It's like we are an abused dog, scared of the next embarrassing loss.

Dominant/dominate is a f***ing wire brush to my hemorrhoids.

Corps/core merely chaps my @$$.

Although, my wife says everyone who uses "core" instead of "corps" should be required to serve one year in the military for each time they do it. I married a good woman.