Win or Lose What do you want to see Out of Nebraska against Wisconsin

Not sure how to answer this.

If we win I don't care how stupid or ugly it is (as long as we don't have bad injuries).

If we lose, hopefully it's by less than 10 points and we never gave up.

Totally agree about the winning ugly. I don't care if the Huskers win 16-14 because of a bad holding call on Wisconsin in the end zone.

Watching some of Wisconsin v OSU they are really good at their 3-4 defense. It seems if we use some zone read run with Tommy, they like to take the rb a majority of the time. If our oline can make just some holes in this game Newby can get past the linebackers and force the secondary to catch him and make a tackle. They love to bring Watt and put him on the defensive line to blitz. They hit the gaps hard, so a fake handoff to Newby and have Tommy pass after the fake handoff will leave a TE or WR open 10 yards up the middle. Only watched some of that game, I plan to finish watching some more of it, probably won't watch the whole thing but will update you on their offense and defense some more in my next post.