Michael Moore: 5 Reasons Trump Will Win

Well, I'd say it will come down in part to what people who don't want Trump to be elected decide to do with their ballots in states like Colorado ;)

Nice try, again, but I'm still not voting for Hillary....or Trump. I realize it's largely symbolic but both parties need to receive the message that these are not acceptable choices to put before the people. I refuse to be blackmailed into voting for someone I despise because the other choice happens to be even worse.

Ha, so I guess I'll vote for a know nothing flake instead. What a time to be alive.

• Fire 1

That's fine. I just hope that, of the people who don't particularly like either candidate, there aren't enough of them in swing states around the country with the same voting preference as yours. If that turns out to be the case, Trump will actually win.

Such voters would be indifferent to this result, I assume. At least, any protestations regarding candidate Trump would ring a little hollow.

That's fine. I just hope that, of the people who don't particularly like either candidate, there aren't enough of them in swing states around the country with the same voting preference as yours. If that turns out to be the case, Trump will actually win.

Such voters would be indifferent to this result, I assume. At least, any protestations regarding candidate Trump would ring a little hollow.

Both are pathetic. I can not and will not support either one. No matter what happens, January 20th 2017 will be a very sad day for America.

• Fire 2

That people would essentially elect a person (Pence) who has not gone through the vetting process of the primaries simply because the actual candidate has a specific letter (R or D) behind their name is scary, and does not speak well for the American electorate.

Which is exactly what the left does. You can't say it one way and not the other. I'm so sick of this BS that only Republicans vote a certain way because of an R in front of the name. ITS EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHER SIDE DOES TOO!

• Fire 3

That's fine. I just hope that, of the people who don't particularly like either candidate, there aren't enough of them in swing states around the country with the same voting preference as yours. If that turns out to be the case, Trump will actually win.Such voters would be indifferent to this result, I assume. At least, any protestations regarding candidate Trump would ring a little hollow.

Zoogs, I know you are not pointing fingers towards JJ, myself, BRB or others who can't come to terms to vote for one of our superb candidates, but you kinda are? Whatever happens in the election will happen based on those who vote, not those who don't vote!

I know you can share data to argue that it will have a profound affect on the election, but maybe if no one went to the polls, Washington would get a clue? (One could only hope). To me, we are screwed no matter who gets in, so I will just wake up the day after the election and get in line with the rest of the cattle!

• Fire 1

Hang on. Whatever happens in the elections is based on the decisions of those who can vote, not just those who do.

I won't call out people who think Trump and Hillary are equally bad, and are indifferent to them. I'll only disagree.

Because you don't like the message.

If it was a Clinton article you wouldn't have said that.

@Coach -- if it were a sound article instead of clickbait, then maybe I'd feel differently. But then, it wouldn't be claiming that Trump will win in November. One of us here is responding to the headline rather than to the quality of the material here, and it's not me.

Hang on. Whatever happens in the elections is based on the decisions of those who can vote, not just those who do.

I won't call out people who think Trump and Hillary are equally bad, and are indifferent to them. I'll only disagree.

So...I'm supposed to vote Hillary and give legitimacy to her (and the Democratic party's view on issues) simply because the Republican Party is so pathetic they nominate the village idiot?

Sorry...no thanks. If you want my vote, change the Democratic party and their attitudes on certain issues. AND...nominate someone that isn't pathetic in her own right.

• Fire 2

Zoogs, this statement 'Whatever happens in the elections is based on the decisions of those who can vote, not just those who do"

would resonate more if we did not base results on elctorial votes. IMO

It truly bothers me sitting here planning "not to vote" in the Pressdental election. I however can't dismiss my disgust regarding the candidates that are available. I would further state, that the outcome of the election could have been based on those who could have ran for election, not just those who did?

I would argue that the GOP having unfettered control of both Houses of Congress and the Executive Branch would be a disaster. They've simply lost their ability to effectively govern at the moment, and them having what equates to essentially a blank check, empty-suit mouthpiece in the White House would be horrible for the country.

I'm not saying Clinton and the Democratic party writ large don't have their flaws. We both know that to be true. I'd simply posit that the GOP is the more dysfunctional of the two parties at the moment.

I'm not against having checks and balances. But I think giving one party unfettered control of two branches of government (essentially, all three, if you believe Trump would nominate the Heritage yes-men to the Supreme Court he says he would), especially one as dysfunctional as the current Republican party, is far more egregious and dangerous than nominating what most people think is a flawed Democratic president and possibly turning over the Senate to them as well.

You're not "supposed" to do anything, BRB. You are completely free to think Trump and Clinton are equally bad candidates. I simply disagree.

But...I'm already seeing comments from both sides implying that if they lose, they will partly blame the people who didn't vote for either candidate. Maybe that wasn't your intent but that's how your comment came across.

To that, I say....it's not MY fault both candidates do not deserve my vote. I had absolutely no say in who those candidates are and I find it absolutely disgusting and against my moral judgement to put my name on supporting either one of them.

Again....if that wasn't what you were implying, then..so be it. But, I have seen or had discussions with other people that DO feel that way.

Hell....even if I DID vote for Hillary it would have absolutely no affect due to the fact I live in a district that is pretty much 100% going for the village idiot.

Well, I do think if Clinton loses, it will be partly the result of people who would like to claim they weren't indifferent between these candidates, but voted like they were.

It's sort of like the regretful voters after Brexit succeeded against the odds, who *really* didn't want Brexit but just wanted to keep it close so they voted for it. Remember how we shook our heads at that?

So, again: if you really are indifferent between the two, that's fine. It's great to be clear on where we stand. It's a position I disagree with, but you're free to argue for it. And I understand that many of us live in districts where it simply won't be contested, anyway.

• Fire 1

That people would essentially elect a person (Pence) who has not gone through the vetting process of the primaries simply because the actual candidate has a specific letter (R or D) behind their name is scary, and does not speak well for the American electorate.

Which is exactly what the left does. You can't say it one way and not the other. I'm so sick of this BS that only Republicans vote a certain way because of an R in front of the name. ITS EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHER SIDE DOES TOO!

What? I didn't say this was a Republican problem. Would it have been better if I had written it (D or R)?

And don't lecture me about keeping things fair in my posts:

This is funny because Hitler took guns away from people, disarmed them.

Trump said last night that he wanted more people in gun free zones to have them, and specifically talked about the 6 courageous marines that were shot because they were in a gun free zone.

That's the furthest from hitler there is.

Your man Obama and dems alike (Hilary) all want to disarm america...and then bring in the UN to help enforce martial law.

******There, how's that for some tin foil hat wearing prop.

You think the bolded sounds ridiculous? Look in the mirror.

Well. Trump's wife is certainly gorgeous. He's got that going for him.

I'm sure Bill is awfully jealous after watching Melania right now...he's like, "what, I have to go to bed with Hillary, and Donald gets this chick."

Even when Bill chose another lady...he chose a nasty one. So it must just be what he likes!

I suppose this plagiarizing will be considered a bigger deal than Hilary and her emails. That's how this world works nowadays.

Obama plagiarized in 2008. This is a non issue that the left wants to magnify because of Hillary's tainted image.

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/flashback-obama-was-busted-plagiarizing-governor-14922331/

I'm not deflecting anything, nor am I denying anything. I am saying it is not an issue. Does it make Trump look dumb? sure... but again, who cares. Trump is a joke, but Hillary is a criminal!

Proof, please. Verifiable, objective, proof. Otherwise, the bolded above is simply a lie.

So OJ didn't kill Nicole and Ronald?

and Hillary never sent emails, as she stated?

Focus. Concentrate. See that word "criminal"? Now, with that as your free clue, try again.

• Fire 2