Cases of Election Fraud

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Merrick.  He said no comment.   

On a serious note.  It’s the kind of thing someone at the election board could easily look at and say whether those ballots were mailed to an empty dorm or not. If they looked at it, it would take maybe 5 minutes to put out a release.  

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

On a serious note.  It’s the kind of thing someone at the election board could easily look at and say whether those ballots were mailed to an empty dorm or not. If they looked at it, it would take maybe 5 minutes to put out a release.  

elections are monitored and audited for such things automatically.   it's already been done.   but the far right is pushing conspiracy theories for the idiots eat up

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, commando said:

elections are monitored and audited for such things automatically.   it's already been done.   but the far right is pushing conspiracy theories for the idiots eat up

So why wouldn’t someone who was asked just say so?  Instead the answer was “not my department, talk to this other group”. “Oh that’s not us you need to talk to this group”. Oh that’s not us you need to talk to the original group you spoke with”. 

• Plus1 1

So why wouldn’t someone who was asked just say so?  Instead the answer was “not my department, talk to this other group”. “Oh that’s not us you need to talk to this group”. Oh that’s not us you need to talk to the original group you spoke with”. 

what about the case of florida stuffing the ballots for republicans?  

Someone should look into and find out what happened.  If fraud occurred, then prosecute it to the fullest extent possible.  

people have already looked into it.  all election results have been verified.   they are always recounted and audited before they become official.   what part of that is to hard to understand?

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, commando said:

my name isn't donald j trump and i am not a con man like he is...but i have made the claim now it  must be investigated by people who are biased for biden to do the audit.....it is how the republicans are doing this fraudit

Not really.  

• Plus1 1