Jackson GONE

hypothetical, since the RB stable has been cleaned a little bit and if Kenny Wilson is the real deal(those, like me, who saw him at the spring game know what i am talking about) do you think Glenn or Lucky, or even Bjax(if eligible i cannot remember) will redshirt?

I think if anyone was to redshirt, I think it would be Brandon Jackson, only if he isn't 100% entering fall. He is a solid back when healthy and he needs to get healthy in order to get in the mix. He kind of got lost in the shuffle last season when he was hurting.

I must admit I was on the Leon bandwagon...  Leon who?

lol exactly. sounds like something i would say. i was on the bandwagon as well. i thought he was the speedster we needed coming out of the backfield and catching passes. its ok. i think leon made the right decision for himself.

hypothetical, since the RB stable has been cleaned a little bit and if Kenny Wilson is the real deal(those, like me, who saw him at the spring game know what i am talking about) do you think Glenn or Lucky, or even Bjax(if eligible i cannot remember) will redshirt?

Yeah, I remember watching his tapes. Man, he just lost people. Granted, that was against high-schoolers, but wow, he looked fast. Good luck to him.

Rumors on other boards are saying that he might stay, apparently his parents are advising him not to run from his problems. As always I take all rumors like this with a grain of salt. I'll believe it when an official announcement is made.

i think the kid DOES belong on the offensive side of the ball....he just needs to get a positive attitude back, work hard, learn the offense (remember, he has been jumping around positions) ...hell even (Glenn, I think) said he saw him getting better this spring, picking things up....he may even fit in as a kick return guy, who knows?.....if he recomitts himself and works hard, he will get his chance......

hunter

The kid is confused. He needs somone like Cory to look up to -- to be his mentor. Or perhaps Tierre Green. Moving to defense sure opened things up for him. I hope Jackson gets it all figured out whether it's in Lincoln or somewhere else.

He can certainly look up to Uncle Cory--who doesn't?--but I think it'd be kinda hard to mentor from Baltimore.